Give your Shout out

DeletedUser

Post here where you have been pimp slapped and are not afraid to say it

I thought i would change my tune a bit. An enemy of mine which we have not been able to share any kinds words has gone above and beyond today. JKJK has shown some tremendous aggression in southern 44 for some time now. It is time for me to show a little respect to a player who dissevers a bit.

Nice work today JKJK, i realize it was an ordinary op for players of caliber, however it kept me on my toes there in the end where we attacked you quite a bit before i sounded the horn to let it go.

Some of you guys got nothing nice to say about me, but when i have been pimp slapped i can come out here and say it with some dignity. Just dont go renaming any cities after it or ill be right back in the trash talk thread finding something somewhere to toss around. In this world i am often let down with my enemies either effort or know how and JKJK has def put himself up on a pedestal as one of FC's better warriors.

I made this thread so we can turn this forum from of a bunch of haters (myself included) to show a little bit of respect to some players. We have crossed that barrier in the world where players who are new should start to know what they are doing and the better players start to show off a little exp as JKJK has done today. Congrats!

JKJK-I wrote this and thought we could not break it. I was not being facetious u did a really good job with that we just got lucky with the xmas event calendar that lets you fill 5% pop per cast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll Give BL credit as they did a "Ghost CS" attempt. It still was prevented though. But I didn't think they were that smart. So my hat's off to them on that one.

DeletedUser9858

I'll Give BL credit as they did a "Ghost CS" attempt. It still was prevented though. But I didn't think they were that smart. So my hat's off to them on that one.

Here is goes again opening his pie hole. more untruth and lies. as for ghosts , yes there are a lot of bigger members ghosting in the area and we have taken a fair share. but i don't remember Black legion getting any , oh so sad

DeletedUser

Here is goes again opening his pie hole. more untruth and lies. as for ghosts , yes there are a lot of bigger members ghosting in the area and we have taken a fair share. but i don't remember Black legion getting any , oh so sad

Blood, this is how I know you're a terrible player and don't have ANY clue how to play. A "ghost CS" is DIFFERENT than taking a GHOST CITY.

For real. You're terrible. Go home.

DeletedUser9858

ok your right , i never hear that term , but then i don't claim to know everything , you just think i do and that is understandable, i know you don't understand this but terms are a dime a dozen and different players come up with different terms, and different allainces come up with different terms this game has so much diversity in it and that is one thing i like about this game the diverse players in it, even you have your place no matter how small , kind of like your attacks on me today

DeletedUser

I'll agree with you that there's many terms for the same thing. Some people Call "Ghost CS's" a different name. That's just how I know it by from a former coach of mine.

As for "my" attacks on you. Idk what you're talking about. However, I heard you wasted a Zeus' Rage spell as you killed nothing lol ;)

For "my place". It's here, making fun of you and keeping the forums interesting lol :p

DeletedUser

Guys, please dont hijack the one thread meant to give players props with more hate. We have turned to many threads into trash talk. We need to get more players involved out here and from my exp many think im just gonna trash them when i talk with them first response. This thread we will actually mean good things. Please try.... Theres has got to be something good someone has done somewhere.

Lets here it, this world is getting quiet from all of us loud mouth trash talkers. I would like the quieter folk, or the jokesters to speak up because some of us are going to stick this world out although it is a morale world.

DeletedUser9493

Well said Lucifer! JKJK has shown to be a really awesome player. I currently haven't had the pleasure of going head to head with him like you have. But from what I've seen and helped with I know you are right about him.

As for me giving another player a pat on the back for whipping my A$$ in this world has yet to be determined. I can honestly say I have yet to go up against someone here that can break my bank. This doesn't mean there isn't a player out there that certainly could as you say, pimp slap me. And I am not talking an entire alliance taking on 1 player but a mere dual of players.