Give Credit Where Credit is Do...

DeletedUser9378

To me...ALL CREDIT TO ME! This absolute victory could not have been accomplished without me, so I am taking the time to thank me.

B00MER(me) deserves all credit for the masterful play resulting in the most impressive victory in the history of Grepolis.
I would like to say it couldn't have been done without you, but it could have. It couldn't have been done without me.

I would like to say you are welcome, I know it was your honor to participate in this epic world along side such a brilliant player as myself. Your lives have been improved by my mere presence, that is a gift you may keep.

I would like to say well done again to myself and a final you are welcome to the rest of the world.

Sincerely,

B00MER

DeletedUser10520

Credit for the crown goes to inno Im sorry
If you cant beat them just change the rules
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser9378

Accept in your heart what we all know to be true. Bow before your superior and be thankful for what I have provided for you.

DeletedUser13074

B00MER you suck. But not as bad as KOD! Haha, what a bunch of liars and crybabies. Good riddance, posers!

DeletedUser11720

i wish yall would have stuck around for the new moral figures.. ghosting and giving up the fight you all held for 11 months behind the morale curtain kind of killed my morale.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
i would have loved to see the 10,000 attacks against equal levels of moral and the true numbers of fairness as clearly a 200 city player was more than skilled enough to not need morale to hide bihind. I give credit for finding the exploit but i shun you all for actually using it. I cant say i blame you all however. You were all part of a rapidly sinking ship and you all found a way to keep it floating for 10 more months. Kudos. At the end of the day if it wasnt for discovering the exploit you did and using it this server would have been finished a long time ago.

Looking forward to the 30 counter finally.

Take care my ghostly friends.. You could have still held the server if you werent so scared to not have the mommy curtain of morale removed from your baby smooth chubby bottom cheeks!

images

DeletedUser10354

i wish yall would have stuck around for the new moral figures.. ghosting and giving up the fight you all held for 11 months behind the morale curtain kind of killed my morale.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
i would have loved to see the 10,000 attacks against equal levels of moral and the true numbers of fairness as clearly a 200 city player was more than skilled enough to not need morale to hide bihind. I give credit for finding the exploit but i shun you all for actually using it. I cant say i blame you all however. You were all part of a rapidly sinking ship and you all found a way to keep it floating for 10 more months. Kudos. At the end of the day if it wasnt for discovering the exploit you did and using it this server would have been finished a long time ago.

Looking forward to the 30 counter finally.

Take care my ghostly friends.. You could have still held the server if you werent so scared to not have the mommy curtain of morale removed from your baby smooth chubby bottom cheeks!

images
Who are you? Don't remember a player named Pluto in Baris.

DeletedUser

B00MER you suck. But not as bad as KOD! Haha, what a bunch of liars and crybabies. Good riddance, posers!

Smudge I don't understand your problem - You have quoted all of us as cowards liars, posers and crybabies across many posts and I don't get it? There were 300 vs 30/40 players and anyone with an understanding of the game would recognise that it took a lot to hold the position for so long. i don't mean the wonder (that required morale and Inno's intervention) I mean one player being hit with so many attacks and getting back up time and time again.

Your ops on the wonders were too late in coming and when they did failed in strategy and backing - they should have been run constantly as soon as the protection ended, but instead you simply went for Zimm or occaisional one player ops.

You would love to have one of the Kittens fighting alongside you - although they would only play with one account. You can't even let alone a perfectly light hearted post like this without spewing bile which is staggering considering you were with Evil Eyes who were the biggest pile of untrustworthy excrement I have ever seen.

DeletedUser13074

Crybabies: Read the profiles of most of your members.
Hypocrites: The Kittens freaked out when we VM'd a wonder island in PHI. It is all there on the Baris externals.
Nothing clever in what you did. You exploited a bug which is a violation of the players agreement.
ANd enough with 300 vs. 40. Your ongoing comments said we only would attack with 20-40 players.
Without the morale change we still would have won. 6-9 months probably, but we were surronding your wonder.
Just be gracious losers, tell us we showed a better commitment to the world and move on.
To blame inno is petty and stupid. They changed the rule on VMing wonder cities after wonders started. Their updates were not designed to punish your violation of the players agreement, but standard proceedure to make the game more balanced and fun.

DeletedUser13074

And let's be honest, we wore you down. KOD played a great server and was Victors. We had a stronger commitment to win crowns (which we would have). You were tired and are using this update as an excuse of why you did not lose. Blaming Inno cause we had a stronger desire to win crowns than your team.

Why do your players not just say, "Good game. You outlasted us".

DeletedUser10354

Crybabies: Read the profiles of most of your members.
Hypocrites: The Kittens freaked out when we VM'd a wonder island in PHI. It is all there on the Baris externals.
Nothing clever in what you did. You exploited a bug which is a violation of the players agreement.
ANd enough with 300 vs. 40. Your ongoing comments said we only would attack with 20-40 players.
Without the morale change we still would have won. 6-9 months probably, but we were surronding your wonder.
Just be gracious losers, tell us we showed a better commitment to the world and move on.
To blame inno is petty and stupid. They changed the rule on VMing wonder cities after wonders started. Their updates were not designed to punish your violation of the players agreement, but standard proceedure to make the game more balanced and fun.

All noted smudge but....have you sent that thank you card to Inno yet? It's customary to send a thank you card when receiving a gift so don't forget!