[report]f69b6586589b19d20587816ba09d5d05[/report]
[report]7fd6dcf163b2f6141a09effbf82192ae[/report]
[report]33c6bfe4585e743adaa94ba00b6b74f7[/report]
[report]3e1931f9a27110bac6654e046f0934f4[/report]
[report]5ba6d1d0633e9a6c8555acbd768e7e7b[/report]
[report]f55f3c197f77b75b1fc7b3e059b7070d[/report]
[report]c7b8aa619cfa5c91495d9f84170abeed[/report]

There are many attacks which I didn't save :(

Thank you for putting me into Top 15 defenders,you are the best!
Best noobs i mean! :)

DeletedUser

Best noobs i mean! :)
So says the man (or woman, I really don't know) who noobishly tries to publish reports from the server outside of said server.
wysmiewacz.gif

DeletedUser308

Don't start turning into Petrika, Gio. It doesn't end well.

DeletedUser13

Only thing I dont understand is why are BR fighting WE Now??We were friends from start.....

DeletedUser308

We need new people to attack, this world is getting boring. Besides your alliance hardly has done anything to help us. All you guys did was post in shared forums asking for support because you were being attacked or because you needed help clearing someone or breaking a siege on your cities.

DeletedUser

We need new people to attack, this world is getting boring. Besides your alliance hardly has done anything to help us. All you guys did was post in shared forums asking for support because you were being attacked or because you needed help clearing someone or breaking a siege on your cities.

Yea I hate it but it's really true!We cant get peace with you,we cant get peace with TSD,we cant join RD only what we can is play defensive till the last city and asking other alliances for help.

:(

DeletedUser308

Well we have a pact with TSD. We did offer you guys a merge a while back, would have saved you some cities lol :p

DeletedUser

Your siege of the city Bayou Meto (Gio.rs) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

+1 for the little guys

DeletedUser308

Your siege of the city Nargothrond (Gio.rs) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

+1 more, go little guys

DeletedUser

question for you raffy

Do you know that I work alone?

you + kaus + youblood - 75 cities
me 20
you took few of my cities,i didnt get any help.

do you feel proud?

i did when i killed few your colony ships.

Kaus,you think that you could take my city with your timing of 45 minutes between cs and last clearing attacks that i got support of another player???

sorry for my english

DeletedUser308

Hey, that's not our problem. It's not our fault your members all ran into vm lol. You made this topic trying to make fun of people and call them noobs, now you're losing more cities. Don't start making excuses now. Even if you did get help, i'd clear all that support too.

Your siege of the city Gimli (Gio.rs) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

DeletedUser

I still thing many guys are noobs,It's not your fault but you still feel proud when you take city of player who fight alone with 20 stonger players(when I say stronger I mean number of cities)

congratulations man,you rock lol

DeletedUser

Also many guys like Deric and Limey have cleared all my def troops and they lost many offensive,then you guys entered to free cities,it's very sad.

Last edited by a moderator: