ghost town?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6677

hey, does anyone see a ghost town somewhere? We all need someplace to spy for that tutorial quest and since this isn't one of those revolt worlds where people make second accounts and ghost them so that they can get a quick second city without researching conquest - there aren't tons around

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Use a 175 point. It's not like spies need transports

DeletedUser6677

it's not like transports are hard to make... but the 175 point cities are all in beginner protection...

DeletedUser

The good news is that beginners protection is only for 4 days on this world.

DeletedUser298

hey, does anyone see a ghost town somewhere? We all need someplace to spy for that tutorial quest and since this isn't one of those revolt worlds where people make second accounts and ghost them so that they can get a quick second city without researching conquest - there aren't tons around

:(

You say this like you have done this before, with the multiple accounts... PH? :D

DeletedUser

You say this like you have done this before, with the multiple accounts... PH? :D

He was referring to Apollonia where there were tons of ghosts popping up close to players that could revolt them :)

DeletedUser6677

yeah there was serious multiple account and gold abuse at the start of appol - luckily, this world seems largely free of it because it's conquest, bp is short, and there's no grepolympics to ruin the starting phase :)

DeletedUser

I hate when people make clone accounts. I'm glad that the world I happened to start out in seems to prevent that sort of abuse, no?

DeletedUser6677

I think there are generally less gold abusers, botters, and multi-account users in .us compared with .en anyways :)

DeletedUser6677

but not intentionally made for people to conquer during beginner protection ;)

DeletedUser

Locking this thread since it's no longer needed and going seriously off topic.

Regards,
Draqone

Status
Not open for further replies.