Ghost Pirates Epic Failure

DeletedUser

Too many "Yalls" and silly icons here. Makes the trash talk seem less insulting than usual. Yall need to elevate yalls tactics. :p

DeletedUser

Too many "Yalls" and silly icons here. Makes the trash talk seem less insulting than usual. Yall need to elevate yalls tactics. :p

Wasn't talking trash was stating facts bruh! Also don't hate on the silly icons and yalls just because im from the south doesn't mean anything, and the silly icons could just be because we don't take anything YALL say serious. :)

DeletedUser

I meant Subs icons...those silly pirate thingies. I know you're from Texas so the yalls aren't only excused but expected. I didn't know the icons were southern too.

I have crowns. Probably grab another here in the next 2 months or so. Not so much here in the US servers yet. Trash talk...trying not to do a lot of that since NaF is only the 10th ranked alliance. But when we reach #9...

I've already started my aggressive behavior aimed at mflip...fear me! :p

DeletedUser11163

All I know is I'll be bringing some deliciious single malt scotch, I hear that stuff is about to become rare if the Scots leave the UK. We can sit around and drink all night and by morning we'll decide to all decide to join forces and storm one of the other servers!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser3109

This is getting incredibly silly "y'all" is a Texas thing but for some reason I only say it when I am talking never writing so much.

DeletedUser

This is getting incredibly silly "y'all" is a Texas thing but for some reason I only say it when I am talking never writing so much.

Im the opposite I always say it when im writing but never when I talk, unless im mad then the hick comes out! lol

DeletedUser

That's why all of the Seawolves and Asc. players are still fighting each other on kappa going through wonders, because we don't play through servers! lmao Yall talk a lot of trash but yet haven't done a single thing in Naxos (other than making an awesome alliance profile) to show us yall are worthy of any respect. How many servers have yall played on? How many of your guys have made it to WW let alone played through them till the end? I love seeing dumb players at the beginning of a server talking trash about staying till WW. Next thing you know GP and all your academies wont be around and we will still be here laughing.

well if your referring to me youngin, i have collected quite a few lil shiny things you wear on the kings head, i think few with zen as well all in EN, been there done that.. just getting started here so we will see who is the one laughing.. lol from your comments about Kappa, seems like you have already kneeled down to ASC.. looks from the way you are acting kappa will be your first crown, u excited? just hope you get one lol "if ya'all havent been a part of it, at least you got to witness".. feel like joining there just to watch the show. GL

hA8E7E899

DeletedUser

Mmmmmm Cockiness. The Nitrous for my engine of motivation! Yummy!!

DeletedUser

well if your referring to me youngin, i have collected quite a few lil shiny things you wear on the kings head, i think few with zen as well all in EN, been there done that.. just getting started here so we will see who is the one laughing.. lol from your comments about Kappa, seems like you have already kneeled down to ASC.. looks from the way you are acting kappa will be your first crown, u excited? just hope you get one lol "if ya'all havent been a part of it, at least you got to witness".. feel like joining there just to watch the show. GL

hA8E7E899

Really that's why you have no crown on your profile? And don't pull that oh its on a different account cause we all know that is a lie! You have 1 city on an en server that's it and you have 6 cities here and that's it. Not impressed come talk to me once you actually do something. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

Really that's why you have no crown on your profile? And don't pull that oh its on a different account cause we all know that is a lie! You have 1 city on an en server that's it and you have 6 cities here and that's it. Not impressed come talk to me once you actually do something. ;)
gotta agree w moody :D

DeletedUser3109

In all honesty I don't think the best players have crowns but the best teams and sometimes its just down to circumstances. The only reason DA won is because 4 1/2 of the top 6 alliances made 2-3 Alliances that from that day was twice the size of 2nd and 3rd place combined. At several points their own academy would be 5-10 Million points ahead of the competition in 2nd place. The only reason Knock Knock didn't take over every other alliance in the world was probably because they didn't have enough city spots. at one point 28/30 was in their alliance or an academy alliance before the world was even halfway over. They may not have been the most skilled players but based on sheer numbers they could easily beat anyone who challenged them. A couple of greek players in an alliance with barely 500,000 points for a week took 5 cities from and we attempted 20-50 CS at them and they sniped every one of them to the almost exact second (1-2 seconds of at most) with out using bots or anything like that. My alliance was crossing 10 Million points and the academy 3-4 Million points, It took us the better part of a month to completely take them down and eventually just sheer amount of units caused them to crush under pressure. These guys where some of the most skilled players we played also a couple guys in 46 where the only smaller alliance to get the upper hand on us like that, I remember one of their members had the name Sheppard.

DeletedUser

In all honesty I don't think the best players have crowns but the best teams and sometimes its just down to circumstances. The only reason DA won is because 4 1/2 of the top 6 alliances made 2-3 Alliances that from that day was twice the size of 2nd and 3rd place combined. At several points their own academy would be 5-10 Million points ahead of the competition in 2nd place. The only reason Knock Knock didn't take over every other alliance in the world was probably because they didn't have enough city spots. at one point 28/30 was in their alliance or an academy alliance before the world was even halfway over. They may not have been the most skilled players but based on sheer numbers they could easily beat anyone who challenged them. A couple of greek players in an alliance with barely 500,000 points for a week took 5 cities from and we attempted 20-50 CS at them and they sniped every one of them to the almost exact second (1-2 seconds of at most) with out using bots or anything like that. My alliance was crossing 10 Million points and the academy 3-4 Million points, It took us the better part of a month to completely take them down and eventually just sheer amount of units caused them to crush under pressure. These guys where some of the most skilled players we played also a couple guys in 46 where the only smaller alliance to get the upper hand on us like that, I remember one of their members had the name Sheppard.

We weren't saying crowns make good player we were saying crowns show that a player is willing to at least play a server through.

DeletedUser3109

True, the one time I got close to a crown I quit from boredom.

DeletedUser7789

Looks like pirates are winning oh wait thats only in sub zeros dreams.