Ghost/closed accounts

DeletedUser

How long does it take for an inactive player to be replaced or kicked out?

Of the immediate 4 islands around me, and including the island I am on, there are roughly 30-40 cities that are 250 points or less and have been that way for a few weeks. My main reason for asking this question is because I want to found a new city or colony. I think it would be in my best interest to have that 2nd city close by to my first city.

My current dilema is: Do I found a city 10-20+ hours away, found a city on a "small island" or wait till these cities/accounts are replaced with free anchor spots?

DeletedUser

Or option 3: Conquer a city. Much better than colonizing.

If you insist on colonizing a city, wait until an anchor point on a nearby island (not the same one) is open. Small islands mean no farming villages, and you don't want to found a city more than 2-3 islands away.

DeletedUser

I do not think any of the cities are worth conquering as they are all less than 750 points. How long will it be till an anchor point opens up? Are we talking weeks?

DeletedUser

There is a 2k and a 3k city near you, to the right. Both viable, especially if you get some help from your alliance.

DeletedUser

How long does it take for an inactive player to be replaced or kicked out?

that depends if they have any premiumactivated, but it takes about 10 to 14 days normally but it depends on the settings on this server

Of the immediate 4 islands around me, and including the island I am on, there are roughly 30-40 cities that are 250 points or less and have been that way for a few weeks. My main reason for asking this question is because I want to found a new city or colony. I think it would be in my best interest to have that 2nd city close by to my first city.

My current dilema is: Do I found a city 10-20+ hours away, found a city on a "small island" or wait till these cities/accounts are replaced with free anchor spots?

founding a city is never the smartest option, but if you are going to found a city do it on een player-island otherwise you will not have any farmingcities