Ghost cities

DeletedUser

14 days after the premium features have run out. If no premium was activated it's just 14 days.

DeletedUser

To me this doesn't appear to be happening. I have been playing nearly 26 days now and I have yet to see a ghost city anywhere on Delta. Much less an open anchor city. Is there any way to verify this is actually happening?

14 days after the premium features have run out. If no premium was activated it's just 14 days.

DeletedUser1172

I have had several ghost cities on my island in Delta. Only one is left. It took more than 14 days for a seemingly inactive city to ghost. Remember that they could be building troops or navy and so their point scores would not change.

DeletedUser

Or they could just log on and do nothing, though I don't know why they'd do that.

DeletedUser

Of course you would be 77 hours away from me lol

I have had several ghost cities on my island in Delta. Only one is left. It took more than 14 days for a seemingly inactive city to ghost. Remember that they could be building troops or navy and so their point scores would not change.

DeletedUser

Ghost cities usually pop up when someone who isn't very active starts getting hit. They just stop playing or reset and "ghost" out.