ghost cities

DeletedUser

i know the only way to get a new city is to colonize and or conquer ghost cities.

how do you know what a ghost city is or looks like. and what are the prerequisites to becoming a ghost city

DeletedUser13

When player Quits his town becomes Ghost!It has Grey Flag so its easy to see it and this is how u can Conquer a Ghost City! :)

DeletedUser

What if the player does not quit, but just stops playing?

DeletedUser

I think I read that two weeks of inactivity ghosts your town out. If you come back, you need to start a new one.

DeletedUser

Decay needed for unused/inactive cities on Hyperborea

I think I read that two weeks of inactivity ghosts your town out. If you come back, you need to start a new one.

That's not happening. They need some sort of decay rate or boot them off the city if they are inactive for a certain number of weeks. Currently on Hyperborea, there are too many unused cities. This leaves out the dynamic where you could settle on an island that your enemy is located.

DeletedUser

i would like to know when a slot becomes available (via ghost town or open) myself.

been playing over a month and still no space for expansion available within the range of an island.

Last edited by a moderator: