Getting to Know You

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65bMgcpuiZE

Alliance: ManifestDestinyThoseguys
Ramp8ge aka Bad attitude. I pity the fool just like Mr. T
Age 33

Skilled fighter and easily roused to anger. But a nice guy at heart.

I enjoy video games starting back in 1988 playing some castle game over 100 years war.
I played most if not all strategy games from the 1988 on.
I enjoy strategy games firstly. Then some role playing games.
I love to work out and maintain a healthy life style.

DeletedUser2568

Alliance : Shadow Warrior
age 31

Used to play on the europrean servers, epsilon and achilles. Same name- trav6612. Took a break for a couple of month but have decided to return for more grepolis glory on the US servers now!!

I enjoy video games starting back in 1988 playing some castle game over 100 years war.
I played most if not all strategy games from the 1988 on.
I enjoy strategy games firstly. Then some role playing games.

These are very similar for me except mine began with some pirates game.

DeletedUser

I started playing grepo in October. I am a newbie! >_< I have played lots of browser games though.. The jist is similiar. At least I do not have to attack ppl night and day for resources like in some others.

DeletedUser2568

Haha, you started just as I retired for a bit! Stopped playing on the En servers because of work, but now have a bit more time and US servers seemed more of a fit for me now.

DeletedUser

Alliance: Ermahgerd
Britalican
This is my first world. I saw the commercial on tv back in February and I was board, so I decided to see what it was all about. I have always loved games like AOE, so this game had a lot of the same feel. I founded Ermahgerd with YellowFever690 When Darkguard started to fall apart. We were a 7 member alliance and have added a couple more people recently, and continue to really enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Alliance:Eternity
kingb11
Humm seems i must come to the forum more often im a noobie too well here anyways. I played other games like this but i like the naval aspect of this one. Started in february as well after seeing it on tv. Just happened to be after a huge cheating scandal on the other game. Fake gold Multi accts and then cloned troops. After all the $$ i spent playin and being emperor i decided to leave. Found this game lookin to have some fun meet some players with experience. Anyways nice to meet you guys

DeletedUser

Alliance: Ownage Reborn
ZOCOM
I'm a 14 year old teenage guy. Yes I'm young, but I started playing grepo when I was 12. I hooked up with some of the ownage guys in a world on a different server and have been with them ever since. We are experienced and have come to this world to have some fun! Don't ask us to merge or join you, because we won't.

Britalican, that's the same way I got started! A TV commercial!
trav6612, what en world's did you play? That's the server we are from.
Ramp8ge, your just a plain ol' noob! Haha:)

Glad to meet you all and I look forward to fighting along side you(and maybe against you) in zeta!

DeletedUser2568

Alliance: Ownage Reborn
ZOCOM
I'm a 14 year old teenage guy. Yes I'm young, but I started playing grepo when I was 12. I hooked up with some of the ownage guys in a world on a different server and have been with them ever since. We are experienced and have come to this world to have some fun! Don't ask us to merge or join you, because we won't.

Britalican, that's the same way I got started! A TV commercial!
trav6612, what en world's did you play? That's the server we are from.
Ramp8ge, your just a plain ol' noob! Haha:)

Glad to meet you all and I look forward to fighting along side you(and maybe against you) in zeta!

I played on epsilon and achilles

DeletedUser

I live near Cincinnati so yes welcome to the jungle!!! I am a bengal tiger rawrrrrr o.o *flex*.... *breathe* ok im good!

DeletedUser

Hey bro from second coming, your alliance is falling rather fast. I'd make friends with TEE and the people they pact with(me and the rest of ownage reborn) or be eaten up like the rest of your alliance. Have fun making that decision!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trav, I play(ed) on Knossos, Omega, Lamia, Marathon, Kos, Gela, Sparta, Zakros, Myonia, and maybe a few others. I quit most of these though.

I never played your worlds.

Ramp8ge, I live near indianapolis, but am a pittsburgh steelers fan and am not the biggest bengals fan:p

DeletedUser2770

lol, were already friends with TEE, however we will not pact wit them as I have said we here are true grep players... When we hit their ocean if either side chooses to engage we all look forward to see what they are made up of and if any alliance in this server has a shot...

You seem to confuse respect and friendship with the gaming aspect... Do you play sporting games like soccer, baseball with your friends/family... You dont hate them before during and after the game even if you lose right, so why would we hate an alliance or it's members that beats you or visa versa....

The object of the game is war and if you wanna win then that means you need to do it and if your here long enough it is usually against former members, alliances, friends and allies...

As far as ownage goes, pffff nothing more than cannon fodder

DeletedUser

Have you even played a world long enough to know that? I have, and yes we did fight former allies, but ownage was not cannon fodder. We were a contender in that world.

Ouch, stubbed toe:)

DeletedUser2770

have i ever played a world long enough lol.... only to get 2 burger king crowns... nly o have over 200 cities and be number 1 in points ABP, DBP and overall BP yep.... did I mention twice was the number

Zocom are you not in args or is that someone else with your name if you are you just made my da as I know where my next city is going to be

DeletedUser

Alliance: The Ancients
My buddies told me about this game so I came on to play it. This is my first world so I am a noob. And such and such. It's been pretty fun.

DeletedUser

have i ever played a world long enough lol.... only to get 2 burger king crowns... nly o have over 200 cities and be number 1 in points ABP, DBP and overall BP yep.... did I mention twice was the number

Zocom are you not in args or is that someone else with your name if you are you just made my da as I know where my next city is going to be

I'm not sure what args is, but I have also won myself a crown. I have won it on the en server though, which is much harder. Go ahead, try to take my city. Have fun with that morale factor bud!