Get out your Crystal ball...

DeletedUser2568

So with world wonders almost upon us, its time to pull out your crystal ball and try to see into the future....

With 4 very competitive alliances still in the game, who do you think will win?
Will there be any major alliance moves before wonders?
Will anyone of the alliances be able to reach 7?

Lets hear it Byz... stop avoiding the forums!!!!

DeletedUser4460

Bonnie and Clyde
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser2568

Well did anyone else see the merger between BBnB and BroSSR coming? man that completely blind sided me...
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

4 competitive alliances? That number dropped to two recently. Censored of course and bonnie and clyde. I think theres a big MRA named Blood Bath and Beyond to.

DeletedUser4460

Players are discriminated who doesn't want to join any alliance but would build WW. Look at the map - full of brown cities!
I think I have a chance alone... can you imagine reading in the Hall of Fame 'winner is missinnocence' but why can be winners only alliances???
I'd just have to take out Magpyth from my wonder island now...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
that will be tough after fighting only BroBath who all catapulted without fight...
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser11320

Crystal ball, crystal ball.... nope, no crystal ball.....

I did find these great big brass ones rolling around, though....

Bwahahahahahahaha!

DeletedUser4460

Crystal ball, crystal ball.... nope, no crystal ball.....

I did find these great big brass ones rolling around, though....

Bwahahahahahahaha!

go back to build ur wonders don't troll here, no one reads this...
we are censored would never accept a second hand tiara like LOV

smiley_emoticons_kings_censored.gif

DeletedUser10334

You won't get a crown tough. It will not happen :)
Bwiahahha

DeletedUser4460

I am watching closely my crystal ball... (pinky?)
smiley_emoticons_glaskugel4.gif

I see... the only king (wolfie?)

smiley_emoticons_kings_igitt.gif

NO! there comes the popped-eye king... (aggro?)

smiley_emoticons_kings_shocked.gif

it will be 3 kings !!!

smiley_emoticons_kings_alien.gif

whois the last?

DeletedUser

I am watching closely my crystal ball... (pinky?)

I see... the only king (wolfie?)

smiley_emoticons_kings_igitt.gif

NO! there comes the popped-eye king... (aggro?)

smiley_emoticons_kings_shocked.gif

it will be 3 kings !!!

smiley_emoticons_kings_alien.gif

whois the last?

nori is as usual drinking to much mountain dew and eating pop tarts as she hovers over her keyboard, anxiously awaiting people to go to sleep so she can begin her nightly fun....

lol

on a serious note though...
if pure grepo junkie time were enough, then nori would def win ... but alas ww is all about team work and she does not play well with others ... also mag? competition? lol

there are competitive alliances there is my former alliance bbnb , and then censored and then everyone else ... but honestly .. bbnb should cruise to a victory here ... why?
simple math ... of they have done their homework..(they have ) then they have set there wonder islands far away from the core or any enemies that could cause problems ... since the furthest travel time you can send a cs is 48 hours ... and censored or nori and friends wont be close enough to even cs a city on the wonder island .. it then becomes a race to see who can get resources there the fastest .... my money is on my boys .... -p.t.

DeletedUser4460

hello pinky!!!
how is your head? let me examine you...

feverish as always...

how else could you show more your incompetence to the game that you don't even recognize what your boys did well... they chose the right opponent! viable alliances gave up their image, own goals and rather merged to the biggest bro so they can say they didn't let *CENSORED* win
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
. Founders sold out their players, who are under the false belief a crown will make any difference in their game - it is a tiara! There is only one winner team who build 4 wonders first, they are who get favor bonus in next worlds, the others just a useless secondhand tiara nothing else...

did their homework? in grepo or RL? what I see are misplaced wonder islands, elongated WW building, you could be ready by now... left out anchors - they let me found a city on WW island!!! Furthest travel time I can send a CS - was it an aspect lol? It was hard to find a 48hrs TT CS to bust their WW... all I had was under 20... but wanted the biggest damage so I sent a 47hours TT CS.

...and you know what, all of this doesn't matter at all! *CENSORED* has never had a chance in WW without change in diplomacy or game rules. I say this for more than 6 months. WW winning doesn't depend on the resources, not even by 1.5 - 2 x overpower only on the favors.

Until the game creators let 2 or more alliance build the wonders together despite the fix alliance caps what was supposed to be a unique setting of the game... you can rotate the players and use double, triple amount of favors than what the alliance caps would allow. Multiaccounting in a bigger scale - multialliancing lol!

That's not your guys' merit, it is a bad setting what is abused on servers over and over - if only the same alliance could not get the crown twice, those miserable players who get only a second hand tiara soon would have competed for being a winner and learn more from Wonders and real competition than they will possibly ever have a chance again.

mtn dew...

DeletedUser

hello pinky!!!
how is your head? let me examine you...

feverish as always...

how else could you show more your incompetence to the game that you don't even recognize what your boys did well... they chose the right opponent! viable alliances gave up their image, own goals and rather merged to the biggest bro so they can say they didn't let *CENSORED* win
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
. Founders sold out their players, who are under the false belief a crown will make any difference in their game - it is a tiara! There is only one winner team who build 4 wonders first, they are who get favor bonus in next worlds, the others just a useless secondhand tiara nothing else...

did their homework? in grepo or RL? what I see are misplaced wonder islands, elongated WW building, you could be ready by now... left out anchors - they let me found a city on WW island!!! Furthest travel time I can send a CS - was it an aspect lol? It was hard to find a 48hrs TT CS to bust their WW... all I had was under 20... but wanted the biggest damage so I sent a 47hours TT CS.

...and you know what, all of this doesn't matter at all! *CENSORED* has never had a chance in WW without change in diplomacy or game rules. I say this for more than 6 months. WW winning doesn't depend on the resources, not even by 1.5 - 2 x overpower only on the favors.

Until the game creators let 2 or more alliance build the wonders together despite the fix alliance caps what was supposed to be a unique setting of the game... you can rotate the players and use double, triple amount of favors than what the alliance caps would allow. Multiaccounting in a bigger scale - multialliancing lol!

That's not your guys' merit, it is a bad setting what is abused on servers over and over - if only the same alliance could not get the crown twice, those miserable players who get only a second hand tiara soon would have competed for being a winner and learn more from Wonders and real competition than they will possibly ever have a chance again.

mtn dew...

lol... so nori basically you are saying censored sucks diplomacy and teamwork win the day and the only thing that matters is kill kill kill ?
lol
so we agree on most of that censored sucks for a number of reasons and thats why they are losing .. exit and co idea of diplomacy is create a strong pact between the 2 strongest alliances bbb and censored ... and then take the first opportunity they can to break it ( that actually happened ) only to fight themselves to a stalemate with 55 divided between us .. and of course pissing everyone else off around them... thats solid diplomacy for real... as i recall you were right in the thick of that my dear , so was i ....lol also the reason you left censored was diplomacy? the queen of kill kill kill? at any cost using any methods????????? the same person who had a chance to keep the bridgeburnners going but threw a tantrum because she couldn't kill kill kill so she joined censored so she could ? most of censored's problems can be laid at your feet and exit's inability to muzzle you
finally you know me and i know you..lol so lack of expirence is not an issue ... or skill .. RL is what it is .. but i have more than a few crowns in my pocket and at the end of the day you can kill kill kill all you like , but to WIN THE GAME requires teamwork , and a diverse group of players ... we cant all be cold blooded killers .... alliance leaders and founders who know this , and can adapt their leadership styles to this usually end up with quality alliances ..and the crown .. while those who do not... complain about it simmers and rookies ..like you :) BBB started as 11 guys who wanted to play a world together and see how far we got ...lol only 2 of them made it to the end but in the end they will win and thats all that matters thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4460

lol... so nori basically you are saying censored sucks diplomacy and teamwork win the day and the only thing that matters is kill kill kill ?
lol
so we agree on most of that censored sucks for a number of reasons and thats why they are losing .. exit and co idea of diplomacy is create a strong pact between the 2 strongest alliances bbb and censored ... and then take the first opportunity they can to break it ( that actually happened ) only to fight themselves to a stalemate with 55 divided between us .. and of course pissing everyone else off around them... thats solid diplomacy for real... as i recall you were right in the thick of that my dear , so was i ....lol also the reason you left censored was diplomacy? the queen of kill kill kill? at any cost using any methods????????? the same person who had a chance to keep the bridgeburnners going but threw a tantrum because she couldn't kill kill kill so she joined censored so she could ? most of censored's problems can be laid at your feet and exit's inability to muzzle you
finally you know me and i know you..lol so lack of expirence is not an issue ... or skill .. RL is what it is .. but i have more than a few crowns in my pocket and at the end of the day you can kill kill kill all you like , but to WIN THE GAME requires teamwork , and a diverse group of players ... we cant all be cold blooded killers .... alliance leaders and founders who know this , and can adapt their leadership styles to this usually end up with quality alliances ..and the crown .. while those who do not... complain about it simmers and rookies ..like you :) BBB started as 11 guys who wanted to play a world together and see how far we got ...lol only 2 of them made it to the end but in the end they will win and thats all that matters thisisgrepolis

most of censored's problems can be laid at your feet and exit's inability to muzzle you
if exit couldn't 'muzzle' me why would you think you can randaybara ?
lxrXLOI.png

Just a thought... can someone play the same server after perm ban ?

to players of BLOODBATH AND BEYON and The Janitors,

I am extremely sorry if you ever had the impression I treated you like 'cold blooded killers' how randaybara (= pink e cerebro = p.t. baby) referred to my methods - this is a game for me like chess... where intelligence and prediction of the others' next move and adaptation to make the best out of it with your skills is what drives me - how to make the smartest move without ever disrespecting my opponents' gender, culture, nationality, personality... Those of you who ever had any communication with me or give a chance to see me as a person can know that - grepolis is not a 'killing game'.

After 5 years on behalf of most of my actual and many future team mates I dare to say the world wonders end game is boring for us, every decision we've made in diplomacy was to ensure we have the best and most exciting battles, however it is in conflict with the general winning conditions as team and alliance. I took always full responsibility for that. Even though I was against to participate in wonders at all eventually I did, because I realized it is an important field of the game just like battles where many players were so inexperienced, it would have been hypocrisy to abandon them, while my biggest goal was always to help everyone improve. Improve as an opponent to give us more challenge, improve as a mate so we can be a better team...

The journey to win is just as important like the winning itself. I don't want to derogate your success - you did a good job in diplomacy to achieve the Victor / Ruler of Byzantium awards and proved to be tough opponents in battles, we really enjoyed playing against you!

My crystal ball is getting tired this is the last prediction...
it shows many players are joining other servers where they set aside all the conflicts what being a member of any iconic alliance of Byzantium loaded on them and opponents will become the best mates.

I wish you all lot of success on other servers too and hope you feel the same way!

Nori

DeletedUser

if exit couldn't 'muzzle' me why would you think you can randaybara ?
lxrXLOI.png

Just a thought... can someone play the same server after perm ban ?

to players of BLOODBATH AND BEYON and The Janitors,

I am extremely sorry if you ever had the impression I treated you like 'cold blooded killers' how randaybara (= pink e cerebro = p.t. baby) referred to my methods - this is a game for me like chess... where intelligence and prediction of the others' next move and adaptation to make the best out of it with your skills is what drives me - how to make the smartest move without ever disrespecting my opponents' gender, culture, nationality, personality... Those of you who ever had any communication with me or give a chance to see me as a person can know that - grepolis is not a 'killing game'.

After 5 years on behalf of most of my actual and many future team mates I dare to say the world wonders end game is boring for us, every decision we've made in diplomacy was to ensure we have the best and most exciting battles, however it is in conflict with the general winning conditions as team and alliance. I took always full responsibility for that. Even though I was against to participate in wonders at all eventually I did, because I realized it is an important field of the game just like battles where many players were so inexperienced, it would have been hypocrisy to abandon them, while my biggest goal was always to help everyone improve. Improve as an opponent to give us more challenge, improve as a mate so we can be a better team...

The journey to win is just as important like the winning itself. I don't want to derogate your success - you did a good job in diplomacy to achieve the Victor / Ruler of Byzantium awards and proved to be tough opponents in battles, we really enjoyed playing against you!

My crystal ball is getting tired this is the last prediction...
it shows many players are joining other servers where they set aside all the conflicts what being a member of any iconic alliance of Byzantium loaded on them and opponents will become the best mates.

I wish you all lot of success on other servers too and hope you feel the same way!

Nori

yawn .......
i didnt read that it was long and boring ... you fought you lost the journey has nothing to do with the end game ...
as for the msg most off the alliance already knew who i was , next if most didnt know my wife was pregnant they did when i left , none of that was news ...so journey blah blah blah who cares ?

in the end you lost and thats all that matters end of discussion live with it ... i merely pointed out that bbb should cruise to victory here and they have it helped that censored gAVE UP THE ghost and all the rest ... but i made that statement before i ever found out that bbb was winning lol .. or the rest of it so im not sure how any of the rest of my personal life has anything to do with this ?
crystal ball????????????????
stop drinking that blue cool aid

DeletedUser11320

popped eye king? what's that about?

Endlessly entertaining, in a train wreckish sort of way. I'll stay out of the duel with P.T and Nori, but I have to ask a question.

Who had the bright idea of building a Wonder on an island with a ghost town?

smh

Noobs.

screengrab

Last edited by a moderator: