General World Talk

DeletedUser9662

I see lots of events being posted in other threads(myself included) and I thought this thread will serve its purpose well :). This thread is for general info happening and rumors .

Looks like Fight Club has a sister alliance.

DeletedUser

Someone needs to explain that to me...having a sister alliance makes no sense to me. It's not like they reached the alliance cap either...

DeletedUser

I heard that Sovereign dismantled Rage Rising from the inside out with their internal dissention causing, cut-to-the-bone forum posts.

I also heard that Angelo is a forum troll.

One of these is true...

DeletedUser

Hey, I like having fun. Its a lot more relaxed over here than how I remember when I played seriously. A lot less forum activity as well....
You should be thanking me on bended knee for providing a colorful personality for you to hate. It's not like speed 1 morale worlds provide entertainement in and of themselves.... :p

DeletedUser9662

I heard that Sovereign dismantled Rage Rising from the inside out with their internal dissention causing, cut-to-the-bone forum posts.

I also heard that Angelo is a forum troll.

One of these is true...

And you heard me say that we helped in the cause of them falling, but there were other aspects

A forum troll, Really? no just no.

DeletedUser

Hey, I like having fun. Its a lot more relaxed over here than how I remember when I played seriously. A lot less forum activity as well....
You should be thanking me on bended knee for providing a colorful personality for you to hate. It's not like speed 1 morale worlds provide entertainement in and of themselves.... :p

I thank you for....nah sorry couldnt say that with a straight face.

But you are right, you have to make your fun in these slow worlds. Thankfully conquering cities have made it a bit more fun now.

DeletedUser9662

What happened to Ghost?

seems like there leaders were rimmed by Berserkers and then they pacted together. Ghosts then changed there name to Elysium stealing the name from the #1 alliance on Gythuim. Also they stole Elysium's alliance picture

DeletedUser

Seems like a trend....Numbers and Figures, Ghosts, whos next to steal a name?

DeletedUser7431

What name would be not stolen and more original to use for an alliance you wanted to found? I would like some ideas so I can begin thinking about what I want to name the next alliance I start up in a new server. Im pretty hip with names myself and I dig classic names but not the overly used ones.
So no Trojans and no Spartans ETC no Greek World Domination and no Dragons or cheesy names like that.

I would use one of these that I came up with, ( Im sure they have been used before as well I did not invet these ) just as a reference.

Angel Band
Blazing Saddles ( after the movie, too funny )
Sky Titans
Grave Robbers
Phantom Shadows
Blood Fountain
Dooms Curtain
Dread Becomes You
Time Bandits
Mystery Machine

These are just a few off top of my head

DeletedUser

My favorite names:

Kill it with Fire
Paragon
Evolution
Epitome

DeletedUser9662

And The Blight Of Oblivion just dissolved.

EDIT: TB is now Blight Of BrotherHood

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9493

The Blight of Oblivion merged with The Brotherhood making them Blight of Brotherhood aka The BoB!! Haha

DeletedUser

AKA a big group of n00bs merging with a slightly smaller and slightly less n00by (still bad) band of turtles. Yum.