Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser14628

I get why you say that you pacted with AD's alliance, but the exact same thing that you said you didn't like about honoring your pact with SDR and other alliance is exactly what is happening now between Variant and AD. Who are you fighting? You poached all the good people who haven't left this boring server yet from Suicidal Simmers/Monsters.

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
This is not what happened. Those of us who walked did so on our steam and out of frustration with merger decisions being made. I know this is the rumor mill page, but that's pretty outrageously wrong.

DeletedUser

while i do enjoy the old fashion Mega propaganda campaign on the externals its a mistake to assume hes a clueless noob. may not know how to garner popular support by expressing his views in the open but its not related to his game play

so..first time i've ever posted..first..megas alliances biggest claim to fame is what?..taking a thorr city before he hit vm?..one i cleared for you all..hmmm...what's the word im looking for..oh yea..hypocrite...since the only fight we are gonna get from your alliance is a war of words..i've got a few words..one.... stop whining..thank us..you get to feed off of our refuge..since you all cant actually fight..enjoy the empty cities and ghost we leave you..im sure your tired of founding on rocks three months into a server..enjoy the gifts we give to you all..since taking cities is something i havent seen you guys do..your skills are..feeding us bp..and we enjoy your skill set..why cry..enjoy yourselves..i mean..you guys get our left overs..all i keep hearing is variant is part of a giant mra..i agree...i mean we take cities at will..we are getting pretty big..in fact..we cant even eat all the dragons weve ghosted or made inactive..so you all actually get a few cities that arent a founding..way i see it..you should love us..instead..you say you're superior players..im guessing at super mario...your definitely not talking about grepolis..you all are just vultures that feed off of the left over remains we leave in our wake..to quote the infinite wisdom of the Daleks..ill leave you with this...you all are superior to us in only one way..dying ..Bob drops the mic

will take a stab at updating you after that. Core group of CHIlin people won us23 so dismissing them based on somethign
i havent seen you guys do
might be a mistake. IDK if they are applying themselves here or not but they are a capable bunch when they want to be.

Mega actually use to fight the group hes currently with (they either made him quit or he ghosted for some other reason) had a fair bit of Bp for a while too since everyone likes to chat stats. He must have been alright if his old enemies felt like giving him a shot. i think its an uninformed opinion to think hes dirt because you dont recognize the name or havent played with/against him before. not sure hes a titan of grepolis but he isnt your usual pee on noob thats writing about the injustice of grepolis

...and this is from a player than wasnt a Mega fan for various reasons

DeletedUser

Spartans189: reformed Mega fan. lol

We will take them way more serious going forward.

knew i would catch flak for anything but total contempt for mega or mega-contempt if you will. i retract my statements every player is either the greatest or gum stuck to the bottom of variants shoe!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

Lol your hostility is confusing to me.

Even players that aren't playing in Gela dislike our alliance..must be doing something right.

DeletedUser11243

Rumor is phoenix alliance wants to take all of o65 area. The backstabbers broke off from Cleopatra's and are killing former comrades.

Finally! An interesting rumor!

--------------

Yes IronToast. CHIlin is made up of members from Actium's Candy Crush.

--------------

I support the use of quotes from Adam Sandler movies. I just do.

--------------

DaRealBigBob. I may have missed it. So many words. Reading is hard. Blonde here. I don't remember seeing were anyone over here say we were better. We obviously have different goals for this server. You know what mine are. That hasn't changed.

-------------

I have to confess, I am a reformed Mega fan AND chewed up gum ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

I find it SOOOOOOOO very funny that Mega talked about the Vacation Mode issue and now he himself is in VM. Anyone else find that extremely funny?

DeletedUser11243

I find it SOOOOOOOO very funny that Mega talked about the Vacation Mode issue and now he himself is in VM. Anyone else find that extremely funny?

Full disclosure. I made fun of everyone being in vm and I am in vm. I feel dirty. Not for the vm thing. Skype me to discuss further.

Don't worry mr 700k man, I'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail. Meanwhile you keep humping those BP like a madman. Don't disappoint me.

Before you finish giggling, ask yourself why you should care? For all the inane harassment attacks, no one in V has ever tried to take a city from me. (Except for MFleshlight that one time. What a disaster. I'm pretty sure that guy needs a chaperone. You might want to look into that.). Do you guys really enjoy pressing the 84 slinger attack button at 6 am so much that you miss me already?!!! That's cute.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14385

Don't worry mr 700k man, I'll be back in two shakes of a lambs tail. Meanwhile you keep humping those BP like a madman. Don't disappoint me.

Before you finish giggling, ask yourself why you should care? For all the inane harassment attacks, no one in V has ever tried to take a city from me. (Except for MFleshlight that one time. What a disaster. I'm pretty sure that guy needs a chaperone. You might want to look into that.). Do you guys really enjoy pressing the 84 slinger attack button at 6 am so much that you miss me already?!!! That's cute.

ROFL, I will keep pumping out those BPs... Cant wait for you to be back!

DeletedUser13048

so..first time i've ever posted..first..megas alliances biggest claim to fame is what?..taking a thorr city before he hit vm?..one i cleared for you all..hmmm...what's the word im looking for..oh yea..hypocrite...since the only fight we are gonna get from your alliance is a war of words..i've got a few words..one.... stop whining..thank us..you get to feed off of our refuge..since you all cant actually fight..enjoy the empty cities and ghost we leave you..im sure your tired of founding on rocks three months into a server..enjoy the gifts we give to you all..since taking cities is something i havent seen you guys do..your skills are..feeding us bp..and we enjoy your skill set..why cry..enjoy yourselves..i mean..you guys get our left overs..all i keep hearing is variant is part of a giant mra..i agree...i mean we take cities at will..we are getting pretty big..in fact..we cant even eat all the dragons weve ghosted or made inactive..so you all actually get a few cities that arent a founding..way i see it..you should love us..instead..you say you're superior players..im guessing at super mario...your definitely not talking about grepolis..you all are just vultures that feed off of the left over remains we leave in our wake..to quote the infinite wisdom of the Daleks..ill leave you with this...you all are superior to us in only one way..dying ..Bob drops the mic

You are calling out a group of 26. Wondering why they can't do the wondeful things that you and your awesome alliance has done when you have NEVER been a part of a coalition less than 100? This is your first post? You should probably stick to golding troops. Talking about it does not suit you. Pick up that mic and hand it back to Flav.

This is exactly my point. I'm not bitter that you all are so great at Grepolis. You are obviously superior players, you keep telling everyone that. We get it by now.

It's that you say your superior players. You claim to be the best alliance ever, but you have done nothing to prove it. I don't care that you have been in mega coalition after mega coalition. Good for you. It's worked.

What I am pointing out is that you have in fact been in mega coalition after mega coalition, but you pass yourselves off as this elite group who is killing this server. You are an elite group of hundreds of players. Your coalition didn't even take cities from Thorr and Wrily. You forced them into vm through all your diplomacy.

Where are all your great battles? You guys bend over backwards to make pacts so you don't have to fight them. You gang up on one person with multiple nussance attacks and send CSs once they ghost.

It's not hate Flav. We are laughing at you. Please, continue to tell us how you are #1. That's my favorite bedtime story.

DeletedUser10953

Laugh your way all the way to the loser's bracket.

It's funny the SDR fanboys come in here talking about "hundreds" of players when I broke with SDR crew they were nearly 300 players. Pacted with a group and now there are 22 of us and 35 AD players. Red Light doesn't really aid Variant in any way and I am not sure they are even close to the action but have never included them on a map. I get it. It hurts to lose and you need a villain. You need someone to point the finger at and it can be me. Bottom line is that I do think we have some extraordinary players in this alliance and I think several of them are better than me. I will go to bat for them any day because I am a team player. The leaders of SDR that know I tried hard to avoid this just remain quiet and it's fine. I have nothing to prove to anyone and especially not to someone that refuses to give up their in game name. You are hiding and you should be embarrassed. I don't think we are killing the server but the proof is in the pudding. We fight and our enemies ghost. What do you call that? In a war game? We beat our opponents into submission. Personally I do not use dirty tactics such as Stone Hail or flash attacks and I do not believe that anyone in Variant does things like this. We play straight up and attack when we want and how we want. It is just too much for most to handle because we have excellent coverage due to some players being different timezones and others working nights and what have you. I have nothing to apologize for in this server. My team has fought hard and busted "mega coalitions" and made half of 44/54 run into VM to stay away from the real fight. Keep talking your trash, whoever you are. As I said, I know it hurts to lose. I lost Chi (my first world) so I feel your pain.

You can sit in your corner and keep saying that we aren't any good and it is just sheer luck that has gotten us this far. You can say whatever you want. Anyone can say what they want but until someone proves something Grepolis related then is is all just BS. Do I talk a lot in this world's external forums? Yes. Is there a reason for that? More than you know. Starting with two players and growing 20 more while maintaining what we have is particularly special. So while you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Thorr and SDR had 260-300 players in a "mega coalition" before we broke it up it still remains the fact. Keep talking about Flav and his MRA's and how I poached players and how I have made it all unfair to everyone else. You will never know how hard I tried to avoid the current situation and offered to be with Thorr and SDR against everyone but Thorr refused me stating that he would rather not betray his other pacts in favor of us.

Get your facts straight and if you believe that we are truly bad then just remove us. That is the simplest solution to this whole problem. I will wait for your lightning bolts.

DeletedUser13048

As I said, I know it hurts to lose. I lost Chi (my first world) so I feel your pain.

I apologize Flavius. I'm sure you know incredible pain, and this is why you make the compromises that you do. You deserve some joy.

Continue to fill those ghosts with your own troops and eat them. You will hear no more complaints from me. Your alliance should be allowed to maintain your #1 Fighter rating. I now get why you would pact with AD after most of your alliance came here with the expressed mission to stop him, because he has a history of ghosting, and you love your tasty ghosts.

With Chi having been your first server, I get why you have learned to love ghosts so much since that's where you learned the art of fighting ghosts.

Good luck. I would say happy hunting, but that's not really hunting is it.

DeletedUser12251

Dude, Flav, you had little chance of winning Chi with the guys you had there. The DWS bunch are good, yeah, but your Minion counterparts are a weak link. Having someone like Donman in your alliance invites enemies to jump from island to island with ease. I think your Variant crew is superior given the lack of Minions.

As for Klum...WHO ARE YOU? WHAT IS YOUR IGN?

DeletedUser

Klum, you have just proven you have no idea what your talking about so all your comments become null and void...

DeletedUser9268

d_zEtMMJ1yX0GfUL11fawBXZt64rlWDZHjru45-WHZpf3zbDrpuO67rmSmv2IP1TtRK9yyZ8YK4Xzq2k4fJ0wSm4cBaSvydbqE6T8FM3QsPdPK790tdmplG3PIsUHL_m9WmuAIQmKIfDR-hH-71_KdPRCGaAijAKobMZf_gi29vJ1gEVsQMjXzMlNJ-coU_DVRIsTVgA5o0mLbxo08EC4b6XOOu-BD3ggj07MHOdY251r-uIOJmuIQVlRkgAXJ4fenJwC-o0R-NbONB5lPx5wPXpXsEZmTye8TBRqItTbNwsnqarSTS3jBtyHmjjvM68FgX2bc-PFqKgwLcXU0QpJmBSHXfmBLq-PgY3WiNSpZVh6CO45UwSwkaLPNePVI9o2ObQAm8iWduDRMepryX8kn1r4D5yXshVJoIyolTTO2kEOq9NQDzf1dVPuLOP8jvpJM7SSrwdl30HzLSY-WE6cwMRKJgc8ybPICya-w5bbMyaC3mqdPDFUJeMq69YEzaGPdDBXZ4utVjHdHEajiYmXvD_jVMAUs9UX7rmD1fHBZjyXxR65sv72KWt3pKxWUPz0YY7=w264-h109-no

I am getting a little annoyed with anonymous SDR members coming up with excuses and absurd explanations for their inadequacies. You got your butt kicked--own it; I have been on both ends of a fight before---no big deal. Just take pride in the fact that you at least took one city from Variant
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
. I am ready to move onto another topic----Dragons appear done; stats and facts don't lie.

DeletedUser11243

Well DRAS, I guess other topics are boring. Let's see if we can start something new.

Rumor has it Gela is so boring that Helorus, a revolt world, is more interesting.