Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser

another dub-ism type comment!

now someone left a note with their rep saying that youre dubs cousin... or are you just dub pretending to be dubs cousin? are you pulling an ovoking/gold lemur on us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

Rumor had it the entire server is a coalition. They just switch sides occasionally for the BP.

now someone left a note with their rep saying that youre dubs cousin... or are you just dub pretending to be dubs cousin? are you pulling an ovoking on us with the name change?
Dub was in Helorus Skype World Chat.

DeletedUser13708

now someone left a note with their rep saying that youre dubs cousin... or are you just dub pretending to be dubs cousin? are you pulling an ovoking/gold lemur on us?

Well like idk who that is nor do i know who you are but it seems like you got your answer from someone else!! </3

DeletedUser11791

Rumor has it that AD's fathering apraxia was so bad, he never actually became a father in the first place. In fact, the metaphysical paradox within his name is such that, he inadvertently fathered himself

DeletedUser9014

Rumor has it that AD's fathering apraxia was so bad, he never actually became a father in the first place. In fact, the metaphysical paradox within his name is such that, he inadvertently fathered himself

Pretty tasteless.....don't you think?

Try making a rumour about the game instead of poking fun at a disability.

DeletedUser14385

I would have to agree with SB on this matter, I dont care what you think about his game play or him personally, dont bring kids into the mix. Pretty tasteless and reflects worse on you then it does on AD.

DeletedUser9014

Well PC Principals, at least his rumor was vague. You just told the internet that AD is disabled. :D

I did? Where? Apraxia is a known disability, I didn't say he has it so don't assume......

Rumour (or in this case truth) has it you need to pay attention to what is written and not make assumptions.

DeletedUser11791

Actually i was merely pointing out the irony of the name itself, ive never met the guy or know anything about him. But take it as you will.
I have kids myself, no more greater love i have for children than anyone else

I did? Where? Apraxia is a known disability, I didn't say he has it so don't assume......

Rumour (or in this case truth) has it you need to pay attention to what is written and not make assumptions.

Well done, you've demonstrated your superiority once more on the internet. I'm pleased you could break down for my benefit the precision of your semantics. Thank you for your service, sir. I shall be more careful in the future. 8)

Last edited:

DeletedUser13048

Actually i was merely pointing out the irony of the name itself, ive never met the guy or know anything about him. But take it as you will.
I have kids myself, no more greater love i have for children than anyone else

We already covered this in the way back machine. AD is attackme's dad. How do you people live with yourselves when you don't familiarize yourself with the ENTIRE rumor thread?

AD did pick a super weird name. He picked it. Sloth didn't. If you don't like it, and you can live through his weird pedophiaish messages, take it up with him.

DeletedUser11791

Also since apraxia is a very broad noun not specific to one inability of action or condition, I don't see how me pointing out the fact the name makes no sense with a light hearted joke at a players handle (not the player) is "disgusting", as eloquently put in my rep.
Because if one has the inability to father, how can they be called a daddy. See how that works? It's irony, I was joking about the irony of the handle.
So you may put away the torches and pitch forks ;)

DeletedUser14385

LOL I love all the negative rep I got for sticking up for AD... favorite was keep drinking the KoolAid.

Look everyone knows AD is a polarizing figure and you either love him or hate. Sloth if that was your true intention then I apologize for jumping on you so fast. It is just most people like to bash on AD, which he does deserve, most who know him, know of the struggle that lies there involving his kid, which is why I think both SB and I assumed the worst.

I think my main issue is bash on the player all you want, but dont bring the kids into. Since you have corrected it here, then I gladly apologize for jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser9014

Make all the jokes you want or try and be cute with your comments, I could care less how you or anyone else justifies it.
No matter who or what it is, disabilities of any type don't belong in them, period.
But for the grace of god, there goes you or someone you love. I'm a firm believer in not tempting fate. It has a nasty way of biting back.

Now where's the next Gela rumour?

DeletedUser14385

Rumor has it that the Dragon's are looking for another alliance to merge into them.... who will be the next?

DeletedUser271

My bet is on Red Light District, they're in the only ocean where Dragons don't have a city, would be good for them to spread out their "core" some more :p

DeletedUser11791

Thanks Som, that was my intention. As i don't know AD from a bar of soap, nor any details about his life outside of grep

And Soul#3, as stated above, i bought no kids into it nor attempted to make it personal towards kids. I dont even know how it got to that point, so justification on my part was not attempted or needed. I apologize if anyone feels their kids were verbally harmed in the making of my light hearted attempt at humor.

Now that's sorted, rumor has it that since WLS are eating VK alive, VK have gone to look for help in the direction of a pact with guns.... wait, wheres the Guns gone?

Never mind.