Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser9014

Rumor has it that someone is an AD fanboy^^^^^^^^who can't get all the facts straight. Like every story from every player, mix some facts with fiction to make a case and sound like a boss on the forums.

How I don't want to waste the time doing this but here goes.........

Accusing someone of cheating when you yourself can launch seven attacks at the same second.......pot meet kettle kind of, huh?

Turnabout of where to start is fair play. You benefitted from fighting with only 2 fronts in Actium. Now that the same strategy is employed by someone else it's unfair or "running away"? C'mon bro, do better than that.
Running away in Actium? You guys convinced the biggest MRA alliance to give up their wonders when you were losing 3-2-2. Once 4 were settled a lot of us had no reason to play anymore. We tried to help old friends win but you guys pulled a professional move and got the necessary wonders handed to you. Now that's the truth. Good move on you but to say a bunch of us ran away is patting yourself on the back a little too hard bro. No desire to play in a world that's already been settled.

On the ban train......there's one player, just ONE. That was proven wrongfully banned for botting and we know who that is. Lets talk about all the others that were justly banned for botting when it was proven. AD did get banned in Gela but not for botting. Nothing even close to that so keep reaching....

I'm here but not with AD's crew and I kinda don't remember anyone kicking my tail and I only simmed there on the front lines.......... Surrounded on all sides fighting too many people because *SURPRISE* a bunch of alliances decided to hug it out in Actium and gang up on one crew isn't all that tough, now is it?

The Variant folks want to fight. Blaming Flav is really a sad cop out for all the hug it out alliances. They decided to take Variant food off the table which in turn gave Flav no choice. What was Flav supposed to do, tell his crew to sim it out like the rest of them? Seriously? Have you seen the Variant stats?? Guess not but you'll see that as of this minute Variant (with 10 members) has 6 of the top 9 fighters and 6 of the top ten attackers. Pacting with an alliances enemy (food) makes you an enemy, it's really that simple. The huggers gave Flav no choice and that's the real fact.

Talking about AD's crew being scared???? Who are the alliances hugging it out? Dude, get your info from better places. Really your mouth's making you look a fool from second hand information.

Attackme is AD's daddy.....Bahahaha!!!! Show one conquest that attackme took an AD city from AD!!! He took an AD city that AD had handed off to someone else, again get the real facts. Here's a fun fact: attackme is just butthurt because he's BEGGED AD to join him a few times and been DENIED every time. Don't deny it or the proof will have to come out.........

DeletedUser6919

Yawn... bada gave ww to another alliance in their coalition for the win... its so unfair blah blah blah... boo hoo.

Honestly I fail to see any difference in that and waf + bish not building any to give fuglies all their res and favor. Fugly got 3 cos those 2 alliances gave them their ww by not even trying for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

Yawn... bada gave ww to another alliance in their coalition for the win... its so unfair blah blah blah... boo hoo.

Honestly I fail to see any difference in that and waf + bish not building any to give fuglies all their res and favor. Fugly got 3 cos those 2 alliances gave them their ww by not even trying for it.

Troll much?

I didn't cry about it, just stated facts of why we left in retort to us "running away". Gave props for the move so next time, get your facts straight before you pop your head out from under your bridge.

DeletedUser6919

I love that every time someone counters sour grapes with a different take on the same thing the answer is always to accuse them of trolling. Instead of answering the question, what is the difference? Both coalitions used different build tactics and ours won. Get over it.

However I don't see you guys choosing to move to a new server or to play on 2 as 'running away' when half the people claim you are running are playing gela too.

DeletedUser

Please remember that discussing rule breaking (this includes botting) is not allowed.

The ingame mods have tools that help them identify botters and if you have suspicions send in a support ticket.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser6919

Still fail to see the point of that forum rule tbh. Protecting cheaters by protecting their annonminity seems counter productive. Name and shame instead... would be more entertaining

DeletedUser

I'm here but not with AD's crew and I kinda don't remember anyone kicking my tail and I only simmed there on the front lines.......... Surrounded on all sides fighting too many people because *SURPRISE* a bunch of alliances decided to hug it out in Actium and gang up on one crew isn't all that tough, now is it?

The gas passing on the externals is always fun but doesn't change the fact that you went into WW with 5 or more alliances forming your "one crew" lmao. Others made counter diplo moves, moves that hadn't existed before your hug out

as for Gela... love me some rumors. whats going on? looks like someone deleted whatever sparked this Actium history thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

The gas passing on the externals is always fun but doesn't change the fact that you went into WW with 5 or more alliances forming your "one crew" lmao. Others made counter diplo moves, moves that hadn't existed before your hug out

Alright, I can see what you're talking about. Let me clarify that my comment was in reference to mohit saying he smacked us around. My comment is in response to that and ONLY referring to before we joined up with whatever Bad or Ugly alliance in 55. We played in 45. We were a pretty small group being hit by a lot of alliances is what I'm saying.

To clarify AGAIN for those that don't seem to understand. I'm not complaining about how you got the win. Reread my post, I gave you credit. No sour grapes, no hard feelings, no ill will towards anyone. Good move, you won fair and square so we decided to leave. There was a lot of internal drama and most of us had no desire to continue to be a part of it.
Let's keep this rumor mill to Gela now please.

DeletedUser13708

Let's keep this rumor mill to Gela now please.

yeah ikr!! </3 idk why the mods let this "off topic" stuff go on for so long but someone clearly isnt doing their job!!
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser11560

rumour has it that VK has started a coalition against IB and has lost a ton of cities to IB. sad day for them.

DeletedUser10953

No, not a MRA. What you are is the #5 alliance with all of you in the same alliance which you should be. Just join up and fight together. It's more fun than just sharing a forum and doing whatever it is that you are doing.

Good luck.

DeletedUser13708

WHY

(would you say that to Flavius)

i.e.

WWYSTTFA

Dont worry about what i do. I do what i do because i want to do it. Why do you want to do something to change what i do?? I highly doubt whatever it is that you do i will not do it because im totally like doing something over here and not over there. So like, let me do what i gotta do you know?!! <3

DeletedUser13708

Ill have to pass; doing it like AD and/or Cartman just isnt the same.

DeletedUser

Dont worry about what i do. I do what i do because i want to do it. Why do you want to do something to change what i do?? I highly doubt whatever it is that you do i will not do it because im totally like doing something over here and not over there. So like, let me do what i gotta do you know?!! <3

you sound/read like dub colis