Gela Rumor Mill

DeletedUser11560

Rumor has it that VK has been trolling my inbox ingame and everytime I log in, it felt like I was being sieged because of all those notifications I was getting,

DeletedUser14525

Lol, IB had to call DYE in, to help them take on of our cities which we had in their core. - Is it just a rumor?
Are you guys handing cities over to Variant so they help you against VK?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Dear Agron.,

If we did call for DYE's help, pray tell me how you explain this:

hlpG2dT.png

Methinks DYE was merely looking for BP and she saw our siege as an opportunity to get some off of your attacks :) (And yes, all her support was launched after this attack)

DeletedUser14525

Or maybe that was just a poorly timed attack? Will see that in the upcoming days. Hopefully.. you guys won't handle cities over to Variant and DYE as we made it possible for you to take those.

DeletedUser

Old news they have been friends for a while. They have no problem dropping previous gripes from closed and therefore irrelevant world's and getting along as friends. Not everyone feels the need to get so petty over pixles and hold such long term grudges over a game.

said the pot to the kettle

DeletedUser10246

Old news they have been friends for a while. They have no problem dropping previous gripes from closed and therefore irrelevant world's and getting along as friends. Not everyone feels the need to get so petty over pixles and hold such long term grudges over a game.

Friends for awhile as in like a week? I mean I guess that's awhile.

DeletedUser6919

said the pot to the kettle

Lmao was waiting for that :D

However I wasn't meaning me, I haven't changed my opinion and I wasn't meaning you. I was having a dig at someone else. Figure you already know who and why.

DeletedUser11791

Agron IB have not called upon anyone for help, as stated theres lots of BP to be made and variant are not shy at collecting. Im continually getting trips killed by variant towards our guys, its 3 v 3 in this ocean, every alliance for themselves. Good old fashioned warfare!

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that Wrily is mad at his members for not being able to bust a few sieges. So to fix the problem he pacts with just about every other alliance in the top 10 and takes on the cute name of dragons den. Rumor has it that leadership is upset with themselves for not being able to gain any ground against Thorr's alliance even after all the trash they talked publicly and privately they were at a stand still. If you can't beat them join them, Right Wrily?

I don't blame leadership for wanting to hug it out.. Thorr's group will win the first to 4 Wonders that i am sure of, only a hand full will be invited to get the 50 extra favor who is not already in their ranks. I am sure the leaders/founder will be invited at the end.. But what about everyone else who has worked so hard? Will Thorr push out his own members who also deserve the 50 extra favor for your members who also deserved it?

Long story short, Both alliances founder/leaders should be awarded something from Inno games for forming a massive Coalition with-in three months they now have more than half of the active players on the server as allies.. Please list what you believe Wrily and Thorr's award from Inno Games should be?

I like the:
"SIM city award" or " Out of Flyers (
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
) something like that.

Rumor has it that Wrily is mad at his members for not being able to bust a few sieges. So to fix the problem he pacts with just about every other alliance in the top 10 and takes on the cute name of dragons den. Rumor has it that leadership is upset with themselves for not being able to gain any ground against Thorr's alliance even after all the trash they talked publicly and privately they were at a stand still. If you can't beat them join them, Right Wrily?

I don't blame leadership for wanting to hug it out.. Thorr's group will win the first to 4 Wonders that i am sure of, only a hand full will be invited to get the 50 extra favor who is not already in their ranks. I am sure the leaders/founder will be invited at the end.. But what about everyone else who has worked so hard? Will Thorr push out his own members who also deserve the 50 extra favor for your members who also deserved it?

Long story short, Both alliances founder/leaders should be awarded something from Inno games for forming a massive Coalition with-in three months they now have more than half of the active players on the server as allies.. Please list what you believe Wrily and Thorr's award from Inno Games should be?

I like the:
"SIM city award" or " Out of Flyers (
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
) something like that.

Wow! What prose, what insight, what craftsmanship. A few spells and this guy becomes a Hemingway!

A wonder what we'll get when he starts losing cities? Old man and the sea?

rumor is Mega and his Chi nemeses have joined hands in friendship here in Gela. praise be! never thought I would see the day

Rumors of my rumors! Is that even allowed?! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any player who is able to takes my city(s) deserves it/them far more than i do. The list is very small,, But i do have one.

As for the spells, We can take inventory on who has Cast, Plague, Lighting bolt, (earthquake i will never say no to them) and that stupid illusion spell...Everyone thus far who has wasted favor on me in my humble opinion beside for (Darealbigbob) is a noob and isn't a threat. Tho you guys do have a bunch of very active player who know what they are doing and you wouldn't catch them wasting favor on a scrub like me when you could be making myth units.

But really please don't attack me or cast negative spells on me.. I lose my mind every time that attack alarm goes off.. Or every time i see that i have been earth quaked i have worked so hard building those walls up..

Please do not quake these walls down they are all very important to me.
Disturbia-16 wall
Juno - 10 wall
sparky kraken - 10 wall
grape kraken - 10 wall. I am building this one back up needed to use the rock resources.
Kraken GA - 16 Wall

DeletedUser14385

What the.... I go on VM for just a little and the server goes to....

Rumor has it they are going to rename the world from Gela to Hugger.

DeletedUser

OMG.. it was,,, It was on the list of never a remote possibility. I am kinda found of The Dragons eternal huggers Guild.. I just don't have enough space .. i am trying to tweak it so it will work.