Garbage leadership from the #1 Team

DeletedUser11005

it was dub who made fun of a player's dead daughter FYI.

Jerk move. But Cucci is right, Dub sucks. I watched him chirp one of my guys for weeks.. Then get sniped day after day with his garbage CS packages. All bark and no bite..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Look at his conquest. Most come from ghosts and his own members. Also, I'm not sure hoe this became about me. I was the first one to say that they would fall, I said it before the world even started. I said it when they recruiting. Too many loud mouths, too many superstars, everybody has their own way of doing things and if you don't have good leadership it wont work. Any alliance with Siren in it will eventually fall, all she does is talk.

DeletedUser

First Top 12 for me. I will do my best to not be biased.

1/2. Trash Talk/Talk Trash
Good players in both groups with more filler type players than expected. Most of the good players are not used to playing in groups as large as 100 people. The leaders have an issue with the riddle of council operations. History shows one group will turn on the other. This will be blood bath. Bundle of sticks could be interested in about 4 players when they get done with each other. If they do not turn on each other then they will be on top until the top players get bored and move to a new server for entertainment.
Swim for a bit sink before the end one way or another.

3/6/16. Kingsguard/Unsullied/Dothraki
I do not know much about these guys. What i do know is that they think they are elite because they brought 150 people into the server. I tried to explain to them that stuff bounces off of fluffy but they could not understand that. If they can't figure that out then they can not know they are a MRA.
Sink

4. Stealthy Pandas
They have a great name. They have milady and supergirl. They are one of the groups with no wulfs. I will hold off on my judgment until I get pics.
?

5. Candy Crush
I do not care very much for this group. Boilerbengal is no boilermarc. He should change his name before its to late. Any group that names an alliance after this game has no chance. Plus they have to many weak links.
Sink

7. A Bundle of Sticks
Unicorns and tinkerbells mixed in with wulf = ToDaRim4U all.
Swim

The rest are pointless to talk about. Besides the smaller groups outside of the top 12 no else is will have a chance to last in the top 12. Even 3/6/16 should not be on the list but two parts of the three part MRA are ranked higher than A bundle of Sticks. Therefore, I had to say something.

By the way i did call this one awhile ago and got a lot of back talk about this top 12 but it is staying true so far.

DeletedUser

you called this?

1/2. only the one alliance is having internal issues which you did not mention at all. Their pact seems to be sticking by the other TT's side through this in contrast to your actual prediction "If they do not turn on each other then they will be on top until the top players get bored and move to a new server for entertainment."

idk about anyone ghosting yet

3/6/16. GoT isn't as highly ranked but I don't think they have cracked yet. based on their points rank I guess you could say that prediction is slowly leaning your way

4. made no prediction

5. idk who boilermarc is, that could be a wash since you don't know who boilerbengal is. You obviously missed the irony of their name/mantra while you did no background check on them and since they don't appear to be sinking you appear to be wrong on that too

7. BoS good job you said very little and it appears to be right so far

In summary 1-1.5 of these predictions have gone the way you predicted. You could be totally correct in the long run but might want to wait for that to happen

DeletedUser13122

Anyone shocked by this doesn't know the group of players. Not going to mention specific names, but I have some friends in there and then some other players that I would never be in the same alliance with. The players I would never be in an alliance with are the reason TT is falling apart.

DeletedUser

yahuew noo what!
tt is still live and kickin!! and soon as i can stop drankin, im gunna do a pnp about how great tt 1 an 2 is ya! im gonna tellem the reall story about how strong theys ares !!!!!
long live anyone who dont like ad.. or do like him or want to be hum or hum hym a tune .. know what i mean????

DeletedUser12660

yahuew noo what!
tt is still live and kickin!! and soon as i can stop drankin, im gunna do a pnp about how great tt 1 an 2 is ya! im gonna tellem the reall story about how strong theys ares !!!!!
long live anyone who dont like ad.. or do like him or want to be hum or hum hym a tune .. know what i mean????

Right on my brother.. Right on ;D

DeletedUser11139

OVOKING You talk a lot of trash you should be in our alliance.. But i know you are not a fighter so that means we don't have a spot for you.. But I do like Lady De Carla she is a fighter and a team player.. She will always be welcomed in any alliance i am in.

The King Noob OVOKING: Offline from ( Server Time ) 04:00:00 - 10:00:00
atLS8Of.png

Not even in the top 150 in total Bp.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

KKJXJf2.png

DeletedUser12660

OVOKING You talk a lot of trash you should be in our alliance.. But i know you are not a fighter so that means we don't have a spot for you.. But I do like Lady De Carla she is a fighter and a team player.. She will always be welcomed in any alliance i am in.

The King Noob OVOKING: Offline from ( Server Time ) 04:00:00 - 10:00:00
atLS8Of.png

Not even in the top 150 in total Bp.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

KKJXJf2.png

I only talk trash to people who cheat, or brag about conquering cities from a player whos, "absent". I like how you keep contacting my members begging them to join. Its really amusing honestly and we all laugh at you. Funny how your boy raintown tries to use that exact offline time schedule, then loses 300 slingers to a zeus rage.

Grow up why don't you, after all. Youre just a boy.

DeletedUser11139

You would waste Zues favor on a Zues rage ? You could of just built a manticore with that favor, Instead you used it to kill 300 slingers,, Sounds like a noob move to me..

I want all of 2 members to join our ranks ( KING Noob) is not one of them. You can laugh at me all i want, recruitment is part of being a leader.. Sooner or later your alliance will split apart and be forced to join the Unsullied crew and company.
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser11139

Well they have room.. What are you waiting for?.. As i said before you are not welcome with us anyway, Only fighters and team players are allowed in our ranks.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
Maybe when you total Bp is higher than my attacking or Defending Bp we will be able to talk about you joining us.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser7802

why is everyone patting themselves on the back and saying "we called this"???

From what i read a lot of you were saying that we were going to have some huge downfall because everyone would be at each others throats. Ya some people got booted but we're still #1 and #2 respectively in BP and taking cities from our enemies daily despite multiple alliances teaming up against us. So wear out your shoulders all you want with that patting but just an FYI ya'll didnt call squat.

DeletedUser12660

Well they have room.. What are you waiting for?.. As i said before you are not welcome with us anyway, Only fighters and team players are allowed in our ranks.
Maybe when you total Bp is higher than my attacking or Defending Bp we will be able to talk about you joining us.

Its easy to get ABP and DBP when you attack the top players of the world's LS and OLU nukes while they're "absent" thsn defend the siege from all of those who dont like you guys already. So I wouldnt brag about it. Like I said before, my players dont even like you.. team players and fighters only ? Leave now before you make yourself look bad..

DeletedUser

You really are living in a fantasy world dude !! Its a Grepolis World not a Life
According to our Deboy1, Everyone is dying joining you guys but hello dude , wake up.You guys couldnt take even care of your own members , i know TSF and it was a shame you lost a member like him . I feel sad for you

DeletedUser4951

Shout out the Spartabeast the only one of four tries to stick today, he his the second taker of one of my towns.