Gamma News and Happenings

DeletedUser

Post here any news or events that is happening on Gamma!

I'm currently surrounded by Blue Collar Criminals... I doubt I'll last long.

DeletedUser13

U Bet I am! :)
And where are u from...Never seen u before!? lol :D

DeletedUser

it will probably pick up some as time goes on.but your right its pretty slow.give it another month or so :)

DeletedUser

Nope, just dull. It seems to be the same in every world. Lots of excitement and activity for a week or until the next world opens. Then most move on.

At least we know the people that stay are dedicated to gamma.

DeletedUser

cant believe how many alliances here take in refugees.and then get angry when you dont stop the attacks.never seen anything like it.

DeletedUser

cant believe how many alliances here take in refugees.and then get angry when you dont stop the attacks.never seen anything like it.

*twitches* Refugees?

Though we have to remember that we are on practically a brand new server and many of the players are new to the game. They have no idea what a refugee even is or why it's considered bad form to take them into their ranks. Honestly...when it comes to refugees, if I'm attacking someone and they run off to join an alliance just to get that alliance's protection, I will keep attacking them regardless of which alliance they join. And I will explain why the person is still under attacks as well. I expect the same from any other alliance should mine somehow manage to unknowingly take in a refugee.

Robert, if they get angry, try to educate them as to what a refugee is and why it's considered bad to let them into your alliance. If they still don't want to listen and blow you off, then let them stew while you take that refugee's city or keep it as a resource farm.

DeletedUser

Robert, if they get angry, try to educate them as to what a refugee is and why it's considered bad to let them into your alliance.

I know what a refugee is and I've been in several alliances that have a 1 week or 24 hr refugee policy and I've known there has always been a stigma to accept a refugee. Why is it considered bad to take in a refugee?