Gamma Gunfight! Spaghetti Western Style

DeletedUser

So I was playing the card game Bang! the other day (a variation on the popular game "mafia") and it got me thinking that the first few weeks of a new server are actually perfect place to stage a Spaghetti Western. Cue man with a harmonica from "Once Upon a time in the West": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNV8795X0s

So how do you possibly combine The 300 and Hang em High??? ;)
spartan-workout1.jpg
image001-1.jpg

It's easy! I'll be joining o55 (the SouthEast) a few hours after the server starts and I'll be making a shootout with whoever wants to join me there! If I've ever fought with you before and you enjoyed it... if I've ever fought with you before and you hated my guts! If I've ever fought against you and you are now looking for revenge and a little bit of 'justice' at the point of a gun (or sword) come join me in o55! I'll know you're a part of our spaghetti western by you choosing either a creative player name (a Wild-West name!), a city name that evokes that gritty Wild West Flavor, or an Alliance with a name like "Hang em High." I'm looking for players named "Calamity Jane" "Billy the Kid" and city names like "Blood Gulch" and "Dodge City." And yes, I dearly hope if there are any MRAs they have names like "The Good" "The Bad" and "The Ugly!" :p

A little bit about myself seeing as this is my first post on the .us forums-- I've played Grepo on the .en servers for a couple years now (under the same name), and I've taught a lot of good players to be great players, and a turned a few noobs into monsters! With that said, my experience in conquest worlds is fairly limited so this will be a learning experience for me as well as everybody else.

So ready........... Draw!
sphaghetti-westerns.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your not going anywhere ;) Open skype and will tell you why ;)

DeletedUser575

Nick, are you really joining Gamma? I will be so glad to have the chance to play the same server as you again :) You may not know my name, but you know me and I will contact you in game when I see you there.

DeletedUser

Your not going anywhere ;) Open skype and will tell you why ;)
I went on skype yesterday but I think you were asleep-- try again today! Are you still playing on Rheth?

Nick, are you really joining Gamma? I will be so glad to have the chance to play the same server as you again :) You may not know my name, but you know me and I will contact you in game when I see you there.
Hmm... do I get 2 guesses? :p I would love to play with you old friend but I refuse to join any alliance again where Gerrard13110 is in a position of leadership. After Ithaca I swore never to again join a premade, least of all his... and of course I've broken that (once) since then but I am holding firm on this. I've joined the world now-- PM me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser575

I wasn't asking you to join the alliance, just saying it is nice to see you here and I will catch up with you in email, maybe take part in your shootout if we ever are near each other :p