Game of Pawns

DeletedUser9240

Guess I didn't get here early enough not to be someone else's pawn. :eek: Spent months building and conquering just to learn that all the top alliance leaders are in bed with each other waiting for "world wonder" time. There's no fun if you decide you don't want to follow the crowd. thisisgrepolis "It's a war game, not a farm game" is just lip service. All they want to do is to manipulate players and calling it war. It happened at the core, now near the rim. Top Alliance Leaders make up reasons to attack smaller alliances claiming it's all for the good of the alliance. I'm calling bull. Petty people are petty no matter real life or in a game.

A few players tell a top alliance leader we do not want to be pawns. Within a month, every alliance that surrounds us becomes apart of the top alliance, it's academy, and they start a prep school. (They may have a kindergarden by now.) Their only goal is to attack 3 or 4 people until they stop playing the game. That's right, 3 or 4 alliances against 3 or 4 people in one alliance. :s

If thisisgrepolis, then bring it on. I'll stop playing when I decide to. Let them keep sending 10s of CSs just to gain 1 city. Pretty soon, we'll be sending 10s to gain 10s of cities.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser

Guess I didn't get here early enough not to be someone else's pawn. :eek: Spent months building and conquering just to learn that all the top alliance leaders are in bed with each other waiting for "world wonder" time. There's no fun if you decide you don't want to follow the crowd. thisisgrepolis "It's a war game, not a farm game" is just lip service. All they want to do is to manipulate players and calling it war. It happened at the core, now near the rim. Top Alliance Leaders make up reasons to attack smaller alliances claiming it's all for the good of the alliance. I'm calling bull. Petty people are petty no matter real life or in a game.

A few players tell a top alliance leader we do not want to be pawns. Within a month, every alliance that surrounds us becomes apart of the top alliance, it's academy, and they start a prep school. (They may have a kindergarden by now.) Their only goal is to attack 3 or 4 people until they stop playing the game. That's right, 3 or 4 alliances against 3 or 4 people in one alliance. :s

If thisisgrepolis, then bring it on. I'll stop playing when I decide to. Let them keep sending 10s of CSs just to gain 1 city. Pretty soon, we'll be sending 10s to gain 10s of cities.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Sounds like you met Apocalypse :eek:

It amazes me at their psychological control over their grunts and academies. Do they really think their leaders will allow them to partake in the World wonders? I would get that in writing LOL

Sounds like you met Apocalypse :eek:

It amazes me at their psychological control over their grunts and academies. Do they really think their leaders will allow them to partake in the World wonders? I would get that in writing LOL

Notice how he used the word manipulate to describe the alliance leadership? Sounds like he met Chiguanas.

It amazes me at their lies and spin they feed to their "allies." Do they really think that Chiguanas will not stab them in the back and then eat them as soon as it becomes convenient for them? I would get that pact in writing LOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Notice how he used the word manipulate to describe the alliance leadership? Sounds like he met Chiguanas.

It amazes me at their lies and spin they feed to their "allies." Do they really think that Chiguanas will not stab them in the back and then eat them as soon as it becomes convenient for them? I would get that pact in writing LOL

The mention of fighting Apoc and people lined up. :\

No Lies needed

DeletedUser8450

I can't believe anyone would fall for the CHIguanas pack of lies!!!!

I simply can not understand why they wouldn't want to side with the alliance (Apocalypse Now) that sends threatening PMs to players who don't want to join them. So weird! (This is where a sarcasm font would be helpful)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe anyone would fall for the CHIguanas pack of lies!!!!

I simply can not understand why they wouldn't want to side with the alliance (Apocalypse Now) that sends threatening PMs to players who don't want to join them. So weird! (This is where a sarcasm font would be helpful)

It's much better when an alliance (Chiguanas) pretends to befriend players, makes promises and plans, exploits their trust, and then betrays those players when they least expect it, right?

Oh yea, oops, I'm replying to the midget who is now a lackey for the very same players who have already betrayed her once. (This is where a DERP font would be helpful.)

On an unrelated note, how's it going with your leaders' attempts to recruit Apocalypse Now players to betray their alliance mates? Hard to believe that some players might still have some integrity, right?

DeletedUser

The amount of alliances we have had a pact/nap with that we have back stabbed and eaten is zero. Interesting that you would say that. Can APOC say the same? Doubtful.

It's much better when an alliance (Chiguanas) pretends to befriend players, makes promises and plans, exploits their trust, and then betrays those players when they least expect it, right?

Oh yea, oops, I'm replying to the mental midget who is now a lackey for the very same players who have already betrayed her once. (This is where a DERP font would be helpful.)

On an unrelated note, how's it going with your leaders' attempts to recruit Apocalypse Now players to betray their alliance mates? Hard to believe that some players might still have some integrity, right?

Once again... Enlighten me on those players/alliances we have befriended and then back stabbed.

P.S. I doubt Jesmaec will be too impressed by the fact that you referred to her as a "mental midget". Will be interesting to see how that works out for you.

DeletedUser8450

Once again... Enlighten me on those players/alliances we have befriended and then back stabbed.

P.S. I doubt Jesmaec will be too impressed by the fact that you referred to her as a "mental midget". Will be interesting to see how that works out for you.

It's nice to see that we have devolved into name calling so quickly. That is always a sign of intelligence and rational thinking.

To that I say, "Your Face"

PS It will probably go very poorly for you, because, not only am I apparently a mental midget, but I am also mildly insane. Hehehehehe. Just ask your friend Pseudo McContracting. Oh wait, you can't he is going into vm.....;)

DeletedUser

Oh yea, oops, I'm replying to the mental midget who is now a lackey for the very same players who have already betrayed her once. (This is where a DERP font would be helpful.)

What? When was this ever done? Who have we befriended and then eaten? We have either eaten or befriended alliances. I don't expect you to know too much about whats going on though, I'm sure you're busy running 4 alliances.

Highly amusing - the most common of reaction of most dishonest people when confronted with their wrongs is playing dumb.

Highly ironic - that those same dishonest people would call for an account from their accuser in the very same thread in which someone from their own alliance dubiously (stupidly? it's so hard to tell anymore) falsely accused AN of being the alliance referred to in the OP.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6919

The mention of fighting Apoc and people lined up. :\

No Lies needed

Pretty much.

Mega has done such a great job insulting people neutral in you war, they didn't need sweet talking into joining them.

Also I agree with what jesmec said, Mega sending 'join us die' messages to other alliances, means that they haven't wanted to join up with APOC. We have had players ask to join us because they hated the threats and abuse being sent by him.

Looking at just how badly APOC threw the OB players under the bus after they merge into APOC, I can't see any of them regretting their decision and wishing they'd joined APOC instead.

DeletedUser8450

Highly amusing - the most common of reaction of most dishonest people when confronted with their wrongs is playing dumb.

Highly ironic - that those same dishonest people would call for an account from their accuser in the very same thread in which someone from their own alliance dubiously (stupidly? it's so hard to tell anymore) falsely accused AN of being the alliance referred to in the OP.

I don't have enough bread crumbs to follow the this train of thought! I do enjoy watching the amount of cognitive dissidence that must be required for you to justify your exceedingly insulting rhetoric.

Your only response to anything that is ever said is to call everyone that is not you a liar or stupid. Or a stupid liar.

Quite frankly this type of school yard behavior (bullying) is the exact reason players are leaving your alliance, going inactive or just ghosting out.

Since I do not speak fluent crazy, I will leave this "conversation" with one final thought.

Your face.

I don't have enough bread crumbs to follow the this train of thought! I do enjoy watching the amount of cognitive dissidence that must be required for you to justify your exceedingly insulting rhetoric.

Your only response to anything that is ever said is to call everyone that is not you a liar or stupid. Or a stupid liar.

Quite frankly this type of school yard behavior (bullying) is the exact reason players are leaving your alliance, going inactive or just ghosting out.

Since I do not speak fluent crazy, I will leave this "conversation" with one final thought.

Your face.

You do a great job of demonstrating your intelligence all by yourself.

DeletedUser6919

Says the player, too dumb to realize that during a ceasefire he shouldn't be spying on other players :D

And wouldn't you agree, Jesmaec, and any other Chiguana that's responded here, that's it's disingenuous and underhanded to use THIS thread -- which was started by a player complaining about a different alliance, NOT Apocalypse Now -- as an opportunity to spew your filth about Apocalypse now?

I mean... you guys are smart enough to figure out that OP was talking about another alliance, right? RIGHT? So, assuming you're able to figure out that simple thing, you do realize how bad it makes you look to try to use a post not about Apocalypse Now to trash Apocalypse now, right?

Obsessive, right? Pathetic, isn't it?

DeletedUser

And wouldn't you agree, Jesmaec, and any other Chiguana that's responded here, that's it's disingenuous and underhanded to use THIS thread -- which was started by a player complaining about a different alliance, NOT Apocalypse Now -- as an opportunity to spew your filth about Apocalypse now?

I mean... you guys are smart enough to figure out that OP was talking about another alliance, right? RIGHT? So, assuming you're able to figure out that simple thing, you do realize how bad it makes you look to try to use a post not about Apocalypse Now to trash Apocalypse now, right?

Obsessive, right? Pathetic, isn't it?

Kind of hypocritical?

DeletedUser9287

ok think we all miss the point of this game it now sounds like mega winning at all of us because he can't bully his way on the server i saw we just ignore him from now on and play the game plz and thank you

DeletedUser9240

Actually, it wasn't either of them. But proves my point that all the top alliances are doing the same thing.

DeletedUser

Oh. SO says WolfTamer. Oh hey!! Remember me? You and your buddy (loser) Masculus, we've met before, he can't seem to be able to stay in an alliance (even after founding two-his own alliance mates seem to keep kicking him out--I"m SHOCKED!! SHOCKED, I tell you!), you have done a bit better for yourself, but you should just shut up though. You have no horse in this race. Cheers.