Game Announcement - The Compensation Event is this weekend!

DeletedUser

Dear Players,

We are please to announce the compensation event will occur this weekend, September 15-16, for all players! Here are the details of what will happen:

All players will receive a buff on their towns of +20%...

- more resources
- more favors
- less building time
- less recruiting time
- more battle points (attack)
- more battle points (defense)

There will not be any icon to show this buff, just like when we ran the Labor Day buff, but the increases will all be there. We recognize that the players were inconvenienced during the recent outage and with the rollbacks. These bonuses are to offset the issues faced during that time.

Please do not hesitate to message me directly with questions about this event. Thank you and enjoy the game!

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Just to clarify for players asking, I would encourage you to do the math a bit. Taking just the resource buff alone, this is a 20% increase in resource production in each polis (based on its current resource production i.e. if it makes 2000 wood per hour it will now make 2200 wood per hour) every hour for 48 straight hours. This combined with reduced building and recruit time, increased favor production and increased battle points means that a player will receive a lot more than they would have received at the 30 day mark for logins, plus the resource, build time, recruit time and favor buffs are for every single polis. I hope this clarifies a bit.