Game Announcement - Server downtime in the next few minutes

DeletedUser

Dear Players,

We are still working on repairing issues from the rollback. We are needing to take the servers offline for an undetermined period of time. We will be shutting them down in the next few minutes. I am sorry I could not give you more notice than this. I will update you all when I know more.

Thank you for your patience,

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Dear players,

All worlds will be closed until tomorrow at the earliest. We apologize for the issues but we want to ensure that everything works properly and that our players have no more issues.

Sincerely,

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Dear Grepolis players,

In the next few minutes, we are going to reopen the worlds. Over the last hours, we worked hard on a fix aiming to solve the technical issues encountered after the server migrations on Friday. This has been deployed on the servers one hour ago. Right after that, we rolled back the servers from a backup of Sunday, September 9th between 1 and 2 AM (UTC+1).

I, on behalf of InnoGames and the Grepolis team, apologize for the inconvenience caused by this unexpected downtime and thank you again for your patience while we were fixing the problems. Your local community manager will get back to you within the week with a special event to compensate for the inability to play for the last two days. Once again, we are extremely sorry for the disruption.

Best regards,
Jordan Coutout
Lead of Community Management