G.O.A.T. is a bunch of simmers

• Thread starter DeletedUser14409
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I second this opinion.

+rep so Bear Grylls doesn't climb into FinntasticFish7's dog to keep warm. kind of like what leonardo dicaprio did to the horse in the revenant

DeletedUser10179

G.O.A.T? oh I think I saw them in the world, yea they seem like garbage players... I mean they are G.O.A.T's if any alliance actually loses a city to this team then you are a disgrace to grepolis.

DeletedUser10179

Yea, I mean we are pretty bad... we all hate each other.

DeletedUser14409

I am only in this alliance to sim. they said they were simmers so i joined

DeletedUser271

You guys give me good gold so I like you. A lot! :-D

DeletedUser6486

You guys give me good gold so I like you. A lot! :-D

same, that's proof that they're simming
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser11243

Yea, I mean we are pretty bad... we all hate each other.

Don't you love a new server where everything is shinny and new and there is no drama. Yet. Good luck with that. You guys look like a solid bunch of "simmer." Even if you do like to brag and talk about yourselves a little too much. (the name. this thread.)

I do really really hate the name though. Hate it. It could be worse. It could be Cougar Hunters...

+rep so FinntasticFish7's dad, who has been mooching off me for the last 10 years, will go home to his son and mooch off him.

DeletedUser5079

Wow.... Just saw this... This is the most my dad's been talked about since he left 8 years ago saying he was going to get a sandwhich...

DeletedUser

I am looking through the members of G.O.A.T ranks.. Cant find one that is any good. I 100% agree a bunch of noobish gold users.

DeletedUser8395

I am looking through the members of G.O.A.T ranks.. Cant find one that is any good. I 100% agree a bunch of noobish gold users.

Have you played with BeerWench in Sparta? After playing with BeerWench I cant say that BeerWench is noobish. I'm not good with names but I remember that player. If BeerWhench is as good as she was then GOAT could be pretty troublesome. I dont even want to joke about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

Have you played with BeerWench in Sparta? After playing with BeerWench I cant say that BeerWench is noobish. I'm not good with names but I remember that player. If BeerWhench is as good as she was then GOAT could be pretty troublesome. I dont even want to joke about it.

Its not just BeerWench...

WE ARE ALL DREADFULLY BAD! just a bunch of noobs here. Ready to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

GOAT will fall, They have as much chance as Chris Christie winning the Republican primary. They only use gold, and don't work together at all. All the allances in Helorus suck, even the one I am in. Anyone have a better alliance?