PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

DeletedUser7318

Just want to say Parthian Shot in Edessa got an early lead like that and they fell faster than anyone expected. In most other worlds the alliance that starts #1 isn't #1 at the end. If you want to see failed PnP though's look at the ones that got little response. A PnP that brought many enemies to the forum is a success. Especially with what it brought on the inside.

I guess on the surface if you want to call my "PnP" a failure because people didn't respond to it on the forums, that's fine I guess. It was for humor, not actual politics.

Though, even though it was a humor based satire piece, we got a lot more serious responses in game. One offer to be a spy, one wanting to help us because they hated Biohazardous as a leader, and one interested in joining us.

That's far more considerable than anything they got out of it for "Bringing people to a forum thread", and I think that measurement of success is silly, considering it made them look stupid both inside and outside of the game.

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/g1JylT6.png

http://i.imgur.com/m5vuNCQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/3udcltU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Just want to say Parthian Shot in Edessa got an early lead like that and they fell faster than anyone expected. In most other worlds the alliance that starts #1 isn't #1 at the end. If you want to see failed PnP though's look at the ones that got little response. A PnP that brought many enemies to the forum is a success. Especially with what it brought on the inside.

Speak for yourself Picnic Bunnies started #1 and stayed #1. ;)

DeletedUser12275

I remember that partian shot alliance :D

DeletedUser11088

love the trash talk in this world, might have to come check it out
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser1048

I guess on the surface if you want to call my "PnP" a failure because people didn't respond to it on the forums, that's fine I guess. It was for humor, not actual politics.

Though, even though it was a humor based satire piece, we got a lot more serious responses in game. One offer to be a spy, one wanting to help us because they hated Biohazardous as a leader, and one interested in joining us.

That's far more considerable than anything they got out of it for "Bringing people to a forum thread", and I think that measurement of success is silly, considering it made them look stupid both inside and outside of the game.

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/g1JylT6.png

http://i.imgur.com/m5vuNCQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/3udcltU.png

I actually wasn't referring to your PnP, there are plenty out there that failed to create a buzz. Though if you think those 3 response are more than what this PnP got then you would be very wrong. It's more than just bringing people here. But if I explained it you I would be helping your alliance so I can't do that ;)

Speak for yourself Picnic Bunnies started #1 and stayed #1. ;)

I wasn't aware you were leading G.O.A.T :p Also I did say most not all.

DeletedUser7318

I actually wasn't referring to your PnP, there are plenty out there that failed to create a buzz. Though if you think those 3 response are more than what this PnP got then you would be very wrong. It's more than just bringing people here. But if I explained it you I would be helping your alliance so I can't do that ;)

I wasn't aware you were leading G.O.A.T :p Also I did say most not all.

That's fine, we don't really need your help to stay on top anyways. I assure you 100%, nothing of value in GOAT was degraded from their PnP. If you want to keep pushing this narrative that somehow this negatively effected us just because these forums are extremely boring usually, and people chose to talk in this thread, then fine, I could care less, we're the ones actually getting stuff done in game though, not just talking on a forum.

DeletedUser585

That's fine, we don't really need your help to stay on top anyways. I assure you 100%, nothing of value in GOAT was degraded from their PnP. If you want to keep pushing this narrative that somehow this negatively effected us just because these forums are extremely boring usually, and people chose to talk in this thread, then fine, I could care less, we're the ones actually getting stuff done in game though, not just talking on a forum.

its true. :)

DeletedUser13705

Spives, please refresh my memory, what world are you talking about? I'd like to respond to your comment.

Hahaha kind of funny ... he's lied so much to so many different people that he doesn't remember who he said to or where.

I'd like to know why you left TRV in Zakros telling your alliance you can no longer play Grepolis due to 'health' reasons. And why you asked Mortis Nuntius for an invitation before you ragequit (for health reasons of course). Also why you're cool with getting sympathy from others for fake health concerns.

I have no issue with you wanting to leave TRV or quitting the world or your asking to join Mortis, hell, I ended up joining Mortis myself. I have a big issue with you telling people it's because your health isn't well and eliciting about 30 sympathy messages from teammates in the forums wishing you well and hoping you get better (I was one of them).

By the way, public service announcement to Helorus alliances, this is a guy you do NOT want in your alliance. He's as close to a professional liar as possible in this game and he'll start developing health problems the moment your alliance is attacked. Last time I played his name was Lrcigar but he gets new accounts from server to server.

DeletedUser9851

Hey Patel, what are Spives lawyer? I wasn't talking to you. Why don't you mind your business? So I'll reply to Spives comment. It is true that I rage quit, but not because of health reasons. At the time while I was playing in Farsala with you, I was also playing in Delos. Something happened in Delos that took all the fun out of the game for me. That is where the backstabbing happened. I also raged against inno games for putting out so many events, that ruined the game for me. So I raged quit the game, not just Farsala. It wasn't because I was getting attacked, because I had complete confidence in our alliance, and I knew the team would help defend.

Now to Maharshi Patel ESQ: You don't know anything about me, or what I've been through, and still going through. I'm not some young buck. I'm in my late 50's. A time when people my age start getting sick for various reasons. People get sick, and they get better. Then something else comes up. Now your taking medication that has sides effects you wouldn't wish on your enemies. You crossed the line claiming that I faked my health issues. What are you, my doctor? You want to criticize my gameplay, that's fine. But don't claim you have some knowledge of my RL.

About Zackros, I assume you're also claiming I quit because I was being attacked. But I guess you don't remember that I was Mflip's main antagonizer. You don't remember that I was the only TRV member that was able to take 2 Mortis cities, then post on the externals just to tease Mortis into attacking me. But it's was in good fun. I do remember Mflip extending an invitation, and I could've been a mortis member, but chose not to join, and quit the game. Why don't you check my forum comments from Zackros, and see what story it tells you. So Dr. Patel ESQ, why don't you leave the legal, and medical matters to the professionals, and go on to sucking at grep. I don't need your sympathy. Stay out my personal business.

DeletedUser4951

Woah lots of hostility here. Only thing I remember about you is fighting with Ridz about how unsullied was better than Bundle of Sticks on Actium. ;)

DeletedUser10179

Hey Patel, what are Spives lawyer? I wasn't talking to you. Why don't you mind your business? So I'll reply to Spives comment. It is true that I rage quit, but not because of health reasons. At the time while I was playing in Farsala with you, I was also playing in Delos. Something happened in Delos that took all the fun out of the game for me. That is where the backstabbing happened. I also raged against inno games for putting out so many events, that ruined the game for me. So I raged quit the game, not just Farsala. It wasn't because I was getting attacked, because I had complete confidence in our alliance, and I knew the team would help defend.

Now to Maharshi Patel ESQ: You don't know anything about me, or what I've been through, and still going through. I'm not some young buck. I'm in my late 50's. A time when people my age start getting sick for various reasons. People get sick, and they get better. Then something else comes up. Now your taking medication that has sides effects you wouldn't wish on your enemies. You crossed the line claiming that I faked my health issues. What are you, my doctor? You want to criticize my gameplay, that's fine. But don't claim you have some knowledge of my RL.

About Zackros, I assume you're also claiming I quit because I was being attacked. But I guess you don't remember that I was Mflip's main antagonizer. You don't remember that I was the only TRV member that was able to take 2 Mortis cities, then post on the externals just to tease Mortis into attacking me. But it's was in good fun. I do remember Mflip extending an invitation, and I could've been a mortis member, but chose not to join, and quit the game. Why don't you check my forum comments from Zackros, and see what story it tells you. So Dr. Patel ESQ, why don't you leave the legal, and medical matters to the professionals, and go on to sucking at grep. I don't need your sympathy. Stay out my personal business.

Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp... *one man starts clapping* *1,000 more follow*

DeletedUser13705

Lol Oggami, you are truly a coward. You took 2 cities from an Umbra inactive way out in the north, chirped on the externals, and had ZERO DBP when TRV got op'd then had the gall to come on the externals and brag when your alliance was being decimated and you sat happy with 2 city takes off an inactive and no DBP.

Oh and for the record, both me and Agent Mango took cities off MN after you left.

And no, I am not a doctor or a lawyer but I have this thing called COMMON SENSE, which says when someone says he can't do something because of his health then turns around about 3 or 4 weeks later and pops up on other servers it's pretty obvious he's a LIAR. And yes, I WILL comment on it because people like you who fake health symptoms make me absolutely sick. Or maybe you're a miracle man? In which case you should quit Grepolis and start selling snake oil to people.

Also when I joined MN Flip forwarded the messages to me. You asked him for an invite, quit TRV, then got cold feet, then turned around and made up some health BS and quit.

oggami sucks.jpg

DeletedUser13705

Also going by the other responses it seems that Zakros wasn't the only world you pulled your garbage in. Shut up and get off the externals you quack.

DeletedUser9851

I'm gonna tell you for last time, stop spreading your lies. You think I give a damn what anyone thinks why I quit the worlds I've played in. I don't need to say I'm sick, and that's the reason I quit. I can just say I'm quitting for RL reasons. I never came on the externals to claim I was sick, that was something I told my teammates. But you come here and let everyone know my business. I don't give a damn if you say I was a bad player, with zero bp or what ever. That's fair game. But you are taking things into a personal level, and my personal problems are none of your business. I don't even understand why you are getting so bent out of shape about Zackros. Or why you are so fixated on me.

So I asked Mflip for an invite, then got cold feet to join the better alliance? Why would anyone get cold feet about joining the top alliance? If I was a coward, then I would've join Mortis. And if I was so bad, why take me in? What so strange about going in for an operation, recovering, and wanting to play grep again after a few weeks. My hands weren't amputated and my eyes were still fine. So I wanted to play again, so what. You need to stop sweating me Bro. All you've done is insult me for no reason, yet I haven't said anything bad about you.
And I ain't going nowhere. Even in my worse days, I'm still more interesting than you'll ever be.

DeletedUser13705

I'm gonna tell you for last time, stop spreading your lies. You think I give a damn what anyone thinks why I quit the worlds I've played in. I don't need to say I'm sick, and that's the reason I quit. I can just say I'm quitting for RL reasons. I never came on the externals to claim I was sick, that was something I told my teammates. But you come here and let everyone know my business. I don't give a damn if you say I was a bad player, with zero bp or what ever. That's fair game. But you are taking things into a personal level, and my personal problems are none of your business. I don't even understand why you are getting so bent out of shape about Zackros. Or why you are so fixated on me.

So I asked Mflip for an invite, then got cold feet to join the better alliance? Why would anyone get cold feet about joining the top alliance? If I was a coward, then I would've join Mortis. And if I was so bad, why take me in? What so strange about going in for an operation, recovering, and wanting to play grep again after a few weeks. My hands weren't amputated and my eyes were still fine. So I wanted to play again, so what. You need to stop sweating me Bro. All you've done is insult me for no reason, yet I haven't said anything bad about you.
And I ain't going nowhere. Even in my worse days, I'm still more interesting than you'll ever be.

Haha not sweating you bro, just calling you out on your ever varying set of excuses is all. You did get cold feet. You left the alliance. Then quit. You are certainly more interesting than me, in the same way Bernie Madoff is more interesting than me!

DeletedUser4951

Still over here chuckling at the idea of Jbelle being better at leading than Ridz...

DeletedUser7492

Xperto Greek made it 9 days in this world, Farsala Fail, Helorus fail