PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

DeletedUser14504

Well I for one love G.O.A.T. They have a cute profile picture and have been practically handing me gold for resources. What's not to love?

Shout out to Medic911, let me know when you log on so I can put all my offers on the market.

DeletedUser4951

G.O.A.T. seems to have a pretty good alliance, Xpert has done well for himself so far. Though I caught up to him pretty quick. ;)

DeletedUser10179

G.O.A.T. seems to have a pretty good alliance, Xpert has done well for himself so far. Though I caught up to him pretty quick. ;)

Haha, caught up and passed! I haven't used gold yet in this world, I'm saving it for the easter event. I was also gone this past weekend up until the Super Bowl. So I have been slacking for myself, although I think its already known I don't tend to be the biggest or best player on the worlds.

I would rather lead the biggest and best players in the world ;-)

Also the majority of the credit should go to the other leaders/founders because I have in general slacked a bit in this world.

DeletedUser12822

The most difference gold makes long term is how annoying you can be during events. Which for the price of about $20-30 and some decent gold management skills. You can literally be the most annoying Grepo player for a month.

That is why I can't wait for the Demeter event. I've saved up 4k gold and I'm ready to go. This event is also the easiest of them all to abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

I've asked that question myself

In the last change log, it said they were putting the finishing touches on the event. So it should come out soon

DeletedUser

I mean atleast we have some what decent walls on here although on en cq world i'm playing on not looking forward to it all will be impossible to seige anything lol

DeletedUser13705

when does this start?

Oggami how many times have you 'quit' this game with supposed health problems then miraculously returned with a new account? Every time you were about to be/got rimmed?

DeletedUser14381

This reminds me of when Meek Mill tried to pick a fight with Drake...

Lethal
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But in all honesty guys we've only had a few players BUY legitimate amounts of gold. I know that I'm the same as Palistus, I'm a poor college student, which means I just get all my gold off of the marketplace. I've probably earned around 3K from this server so far and it obviously improves mine and others speed of development, but it's not like the rest of you can't get it either ;)

DeletedUser8395

Theres like 5 pages on gold discussion...Look if we are pointing fingers I blame the Germany based Inno games for accepting capitalism and not communism.

its times like this when a mod would have told people to get back on topic that makes me wonder what I can get away with. Its usually followed by a warning from the mod.

DeletedUser14381

Lol ares3.0, you have a point, we've gotten a tad off topic.

If we are to speak about the topic of "G.O.A.T.'s Deception" however I'd be happy to point out that there is not much else to talk about. Empyrian failed spectacularly and still remain nearly 100,000 points behind us in the first week alone. Their average is almost half of ours as well, while we hold more than a double lead in ABP.

Honestly Empyrion, just accept that we're better than you
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser9851

Oggami how many times have you 'quit' this game with supposed health problems then miraculously returned with a new account? Every time you were about to be/got rimmed?

I'm not playing in this world anyway. But I was thinking of joining. I quit the last world I played because of the back stabbing that was going on. Not because I was about to get rimmed. But you are right, I don't last too long in any world.

DeletedUser2622

I'm not playing in this world anyway. But I was thinking of joining. I quit the last world I played because of the back stabbing that was going on. Not because I was about to get rimmed. But you are right, I don't last too long in any world.

This is totally false, you left when we got attacked. Didn't hand off your cities just said "I'm out and not logging back in".

Put us in an awful position which is unfortunate because after the few serves I've played against you, you had momentarily gained my respect as a player.

DeletedUser1048

Lol ares3.0, you have a point, we've gotten a tad off topic.

If we are to speak about the topic of "G.O.A.T.'s Deception" however I'd be happy to point out that there is not much else to talk about. Empyrian failed spectacularly and still remain nearly 100,000 points behind us in the first week alone. Their average is almost half of ours as well, while we hold more than a double lead in ABP.

Honestly Empyrion, just accept that we're better than you
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Just want to say Parthian Shot in Edessa got an early lead like that and they fell faster than anyone expected. In most other worlds the alliance that starts #1 isn't #1 at the end. If you want to see failed PnP though's look at the ones that got little response. A PnP that brought many enemies to the forum is a success. Especially with what it brought on the inside.

DeletedUser585

Just want to say Parthian Shot in Edessa got an early lead like that and they fell faster than anyone expected. In most other worlds the alliance that starts #1 isn't #1 at the end. If you want to see failed PnP though's look at the ones that got little response. A PnP that brought many enemies to the forum is a success. Especially with what it brought on the inside.

We didn't start #1, took a day or two. :)

DeletedUser9851

This is totally false, you left when we got attacked. Didn't hand off your cities just said "I'm out and not logging back in".

Put us in an awful position which is unfortunate because after the few serves I've played against you, you had momentarily gained my respect as a player.

Spives, please refresh my memory, what world are you talking about? I'd like to respond to your comment.