PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

DeletedUser

Dear Members and Dictators (or at least that's what I hear they are called over there) of G.O.A.T.:

I would like to congratulate you on your apparent success during the beginning stages of Helorus. We have been thoroughly impressed by the number of player's you have been able to collect from the failing alliances in Ocean 55. For those not convinced of how great your dictators (Hi X) really are? Below is a list of just some of their accomplishments throughout the world. Don't take my word for it though, screenshots are included.

First on your list of accomplishments is the apparent backstabbing going on by your leadership. If you are new to the alliance, you will definitely want to read this part. On behalf of G.O.A.T., I would like to assure you that this flood of refugees is temporary. Your leadership has a plan to deal with you. For example, a person has been recently invited to your alliance, Olbraem , Here is just one of the many creative ways your leadership plans on dealing with him if he joins.

IMXJ2Ha.png

With the number of refugees that are coming over, I am surprised that X is even afraid of them saying no.

L5pAi1Q.png

But I definitely hope so too!!

kwmAgvR.png

I wonder what other creative ways you will come up to stab your own alliance in the back, but hey that's all okay as long as they are sending you gold right? I mean seriously, you cancel everyone's reservations, and still expect them to send you gold (Looking at you X)? Great way to build loyalty.

Well members of G.O.A.T., it seems like you have some thinking to do about where your loyalties are. Better yet, where your leadership's loyalties are. Until the next issue, I leave you with some words of advice:

• To the players of GOAT: Grepolis is about loyalty and teamwork. Make sure you can trust your team.
  • Advice to leadership: Don't backstab your alliance, you already have enough enemies.

NEXT ISSUE: Your diplomacy strategy and plans to backstab your pacts (oops I am seeing a pattern here)

Until next time,

Your Friendly Neighbors

P.S. Don't get mad. Remember:

gXWKmuU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5079

so pretty much you made this huge point, but only backed it up with one small, and not even trustworthy screenshot.
Also the point really isn't that strong either.
So maybe get more evidence and a few more topics before you make a PNP on something that would have taken me three sentences to say.

DeletedUser

Don't worry ;) much more to come. Gotta have a taste to build up the appetite.

DeletedUser5079

actions are more prevalent than words, and you have already proven your words are just hopeful grasps at defaming someones character.

Needless to say I don't have much hope.

DeletedUser10179

btw I just want to point out that "Randomness" is Austinmorris. He sent this MM our to our alliance in game and is basically showing he cannot beat our alliance with physical force so is trying to break us up with probably the worst and most fake propaganda I have ever seen (yes austin did in fact call it propaganda himself). Our alliance is simply going to feed off his fear he has shown, I guess in response all I need to say is Thanks Austin!

DeletedUser11494

btw I just want to point out that "Randomness" is Austinmorris. He sent this MM our to our alliance in game and is basically showing he cannot beat our alliance with physical force so is trying to break us up with probably the worst and most fake propaganda I have ever seen (yes austin did in fact call it propaganda himself). Our alliance is simply going to feed off his fear he has shown, I guess in response all I need to say is Thanks Austin!

It's all part of the game man. chill!! and in fact most of the grepo alliances are ruined due to psychological war. And if you didnt bother so much about it why did you get so offended? You pm me, you pm austin and god knows who else.

DeletedUser

Its because the truth hurts especially when you are being deceptive. Must we mention Honor and Power?

DeletedUser10179

I don't believe I need to chill, haha... all I say is Thank you! ;-)

Of course psychological warfare is part of the game, and so is lying, which are you doing both simultaneously. Although lying is certainly despised amongst everyone in Grepolis and certainly not accepted by me, I'm just interested in what you have coming for the "Entree" Im pretty hungry. Once again I thank you for finally admitting our alliances strength is unstoppable thats all we needed to hear, but you can continue with this "psychological warfare" if you would like!

DeletedUser

Considering that you are the one that came up with the plan in Skype (see screenshots), you may need to take a hard look in the mirror.

DeletedUser14547

I'm sorry, you are calling us liars lol. Must we remind you of what you guys did to Honor and Power? Every leader in every major alliance knows your word is worthless, there is no point in defending yourself. We all know you guys are going to sink soon :).

DeletedUser10179

Considering that you are the one that came up with the plan in Skype (see screenshots), you may need to take a hard look in the mirror.

I don't believe I came up with any of those plans, haha... another example of you lying.

DeletedUser14547

Xperto thats an example of a mistake not a lie lol. He misread thats all lol. And just cause you didn't make them, doesn't mean your dictator didn't. And I'm sure you had no objections

DeletedUser10179

We don't have a dictator, and Austin tends to make a lot of mistakes, its become too much of a habit for him.

DeletedUser14547

Atleast he doesn't make the mistake of conquering blues who are active lol. But its alright, its become too much of a habit for you

DeletedUser

I was expecting better content with the thread title. I will subscribe anyway I guess... just don't give me email updates and offers. Hopefully the next bit won't be as bahhhhhd as this.. ;)

Low blow or not all is fair in love and war. Also in checkers as long as your not caught.

+rep to silence Canada and their fake bacon

DeletedUser10179

I just want to point out that Bio and her group no longer have a spy within the alliance, their spy has been *drum roll* BOOOTED!

I would also just like to thank the few players in Bio's alliance who told us who the spy was. Thanks!

DeletedUser1048

So you believed people in another alliance who you just said before were lying? Maybe I am half asleep but that doesn't seem to make sense.

DeletedUser9851

I'm waiting for part 2 of this PnP. but so far, BORING!!!