PnP G.O.A.T. Deception

DeletedUser

Just a thought, Should some of this conversation be in the Itto vs patel thread? Way off topic. Empyrian fall began here with this PnP. For future PnP advocates please remember that it does backfire if not done right. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

This is soooo dumbbb. Propaganda is a stupid move against the best alliance in the game. Don't get me wrong, I hate G.O.A.T., (never seen a bigger bunch of low experience, gold users in my life), but beat them in grepolis, don't try to best them in real life.

DeletedUser10246

That's fine, we don't really need your help to stay on top anyways. I assure you 100%, nothing of value in GOAT was degraded from their PnP. If you want to keep pushing this narrative that somehow this negatively effected us just because these forums are extremely boring usually, and people chose to talk in this thread, then fine, I could care less, we're the ones actually getting stuff done in game though, not just talking on a forum.

Down goes Pali as a ghost. **poooooof*****

DeletedUser11817

Im just a friendly gold trader here but... if you are going to use propaganda you need to have MORE.

One little thing is not enough. Its best to post everything you have... cause i need stuff to read when im bored and need a good laugh

DeletedUser7318

Down goes Pali as a ghost. **poooooof*****

Not really due to PnP. The reason I ghosted was because of my dislike of gold events, it makes the game extremely dull, and I don't really want to play in a server that has outrageous events whether they benefit me more than others or not.

It gives you no concept of risk, as well as eliminates other people's risks and allows extremely smaller players to actually have an advantage on more active ones that have worked harder to get where they are, especially on a morale server with myths.

DeletedUser

Yeah, probably agree about the event. It just becomes manti and hydra war. I get it that probably inno profits the most from the event but it shouldn't be heavily favored and making the game even more unbalanced than it already is. They should limit only one purchase per day per ingredient. Plus limit the the amount of troops you receive especially divine units. Aren't there also Easter event coming up soon too? But whatever we say don't really matter because, hey who gives a **** about balance when people play and pay up. You can't help it to participate and throw some change in there to compete. From business perspective it makes sense and I'm all for it but there has to be a some kind of balance between all players. They should open a complete gold-less world where there is no use of gold for some entry price. That would be fun world to play in IMO.

By the way, down goes Darth Wookiee into the VM. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14381

They should open a complete gold-less world where there is no use of gold for some entry price. That would be fun world to play in IMO.

Worlds like this have actually existed they are just pretty rare. They are usually released as event worlds and I think have special rules associated with them. But they do require a buy in at the beginning I'm pretty sure.

DeletedUser271

Worlds like this have actually existed they are just pretty rare. They are usually released as event worlds and I think have special rules associated with them. But they do require a buy in at the beginning I'm pretty sure.

I think you're confusing his idea with Speed World. Those are the only worlds where you have to pay to enter. Think the entry price was 250 gold, the speed was 50 or something, but people could still use gold (though it must've been unnecessary). The world opened on a friday night, BP was over in 1 hour and it ended on sunday night. The best players received a special award and maybe a prize in gold and a hardrive/T-shirt, but not sure :)

There have been 2 or 3 of these worlds in the history of Grepolis though.

DeletedUser14381

I think you're confusing his idea with Speed World. Those are the only worlds where you have to pay to enter. Think the entry price was 250 gold, the speed was 50 or something, but people could still use gold (though it must've been unnecessary). The world opened on a friday night, BP was over in 1 hour and it ended on sunday night. The best players received a special award and maybe a prize in gold and a hardrive/T-shirt, but not sure :)

There have been 2 or 3 of these worlds in the history of Grepolis though.

Gotcha ok, I wasn't sure how those event world's work but I definitely remember Speed World now thanks
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser9851

Farsala. US50. Mischief Hour.

OK. Spives, I didn't quit MH because I was being attacked. I was more than confident the MH would help defend. As I stated before, I was playing in Farsala at the same time. Inno games seem to be putting out event after event that took the fun out of the game for me. I kept buying gold just to keep up. Dark Angels kept landing CS's, and I kept killing them with manti nukes. Of course I wasn't the only one. Then some deception happened, that made me decide to leave grep entirely in disgust. Looking back, I should've given you a better explanation, so I owe you an apology. I guess I thought that me leaving would not be a big deal, since I am an average player at best.