G.ame Over Vs. the World + G.O. Predictions

DeletedUser

Typically in servers, every single alliance comes running for a pact to "the best" alliance who has the most points. However, Game Over has found themselves only pact with 1 legitimate alliance, and they have been pact pretty much since day 1 if I am not mistaken, so that does not even count. I would just like to Congratulate G.O. on this and thank them for not being like any other top alliance in most other servers, that is very respectful. GO. is also fighting 2 of the other top alliances in the world and is doing decent I may say, although they are losing cities more then they are gaining "true enemy" cities.
With that being said, how long will it take for them to fall? I predict one month but it could be much sooner from what I am seeing/hearing.
How long will it take for Goyan to attack BB (specifically me please) before he loses all his cities? I give it 1 month as well.
Who will be the new "powerhouse" alliance when (its not a question of if as we all know but WHEN) Game over falls?

I'm just trying to make the Tau external a little more interesting and fun. lets get more then the usual 3 here lol.

DeletedUser

You haven't taken squat but inactives since you lost your spy. Keep talking.

DeletedUser

They are only inactives because we quite literally made them inactives LOL. Anyways, keep checking your harbors boys, the score right now is 35 (BB) - 14 (G.O.) (But BB also has 3 GIO cities and they have none of BB's). You guys are the ones that have been taking the inactives (aka Old Fart and Phoenix Avenger's cities). I have enjoyed a couple of your attempts on our players though (still none of me lol), thanks for the little amount of DBP I guess..
So their, I talked, the score is 38 - 14 and will continue to escalate into BB's hands. GOYAN is the one taking the inactives here, you should be making fun of him, he has NEVER attacked us yet has the most cities here in this world. He is afraid to lose troops and unfortunately for him he is starting to be the main source of my ABP. Is he inactive Borys? lol

DeletedUser

I don't know where you get your numbers. 38 seems terribly high. I haven't heard of more than 5 attempts in the last week. You're not counting all those crappy little foundings you keep turtling up on those islands in south 54 are you? How do you make someone inactive? Do you just ask like a D bag until they're fed up with your crap? Seems likely in your case.

DeletedUser

Hmm thats weird, both of my cities down their are former GO/GIO players LOL.
also grepointel.com is where I get my numbers at, check it yourself, if you don't know how go to compare conquerors tab then put BB/GO in. that is 35-14 and then BB vs.GIO is 3-0 so thats how I got 38-14.
We make someone inactive because when we attack them and they plead for help to you guys, you guys never help them so then they leave Tau/Grepolis. remember your old player -Mawerick-?
I really don't think im acting like a D-Bag, I am literally just stating facts here and actually trying to give you GO guys some praise for what you have been doing. If you think that is being a D-Bag, you would hate to see what most of the guys in your alliance say about you. thisisgrepolis.

DeletedUser2770

LOL... Dont know what you read Borys but he actually complimented your alliance for holding your own. To call a spade a spade Goyan actually took a city form us today, kudos to him for showing some gitty up....

DeletedUser

Sorry for double posting mod, but this has to be said.

within 4 days of writing this. Game Over has not only completely fallen, but disband as of 11/22/2013 at around 15:00:xx server time, therefore making my prediction wrong and 27 days to slow. GAme Is Over (academy to GO) is still around though.

DeletedUser7319

So yet another alliance, that has fallen to BB. Borys if you would be so kind, can we get a reason as to why you went VM on us, never answered your own post, and why you sent such a hateful message to one of our great leaders? To qoute AD, " WE'LL WAIT"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

I must publically say I am glad that GO has fallen. We now have all the best fighters under our banner and allies of ours which is the way it should be... Time to bully the server lol