Future Five!

DeletedUser6991

Post what you think the top 5 alliances will be in 2 months!

1. The Rebels- A strong alliance with great leadership, currently ranked 13th with one of the highest player point avg. of any alliance. I say they will stick strong and by this time have about 75 members with one of the highest player point averages.

2. Futurus Sanguis- a small alliance but are very strong, from my experience in Xi it will only take a month before they emerge as a huge power. I predict they will have about 35 members by this time and be very strong, leading alliances in player point average, and battle points.

3. Killshot Alliance- we are new, and have a low point average right now but we are growing fast! We are the only alliance to control three oceans right now. with this I don't think within 2 months anybody can stop our growth. I predict we will have 70 members at this time and have an above average point avg.

4. Aweshock- A very strong, well equipped alliance. At this time they have the highest player point average. For some reason though I think that some members will leave to go to Futurus Sanguis as they grow power. I think they will have about 45 members and the second highest player point average.

5. Prophecy- A small alliance currently ranked in the low 30's has the 3rd highest player point average. I think that they will grow but not a huge amount. I think they will have 30-40 members with a very high player point average.

DeletedUser2687

How would those be the top 5 with 35 members? Maybe most improved.

DeletedUser6991

I think that by than most of the mra's would go bye bye

DeletedUser2687

Even still, in 2 months it would be very unlikely that a 35 player alliance will have more points than a 70 player alliance, especially with one of the larger late-game margins.

DeletedUser6991

Even still, in 2 months it would be very unlikely that a 35 player alliance will have more points than a 70 player alliance, especially with one of the larger late-game margins.

Yeah true but Futurus Sanguis has done that before in Xi against alliances with 140 members. but I see your point

DeletedUser5088

Good idea....although I disagree with you about Futurus Sanguis because even though I know they are good on another world, all I am seeing now is a 104th ranked alliance (no offense Drac, I am sure you guys are good but I am not seeing much)

1. Aweshock-strong small alliance, doesn't try to mass recruit. In time I think they will take over 045 and then move to 055. Lead by nself who knows what he is doing. Aggressive

2. Honestly I think this will be an alliance that doesn't exist yet.

3. Prophecy- good group of experienced players.

4. Future Sang I still accept good from these peeps

DeletedUser7429

Good idea....although I disagree with you about Futurus Sanguis because even though I know they are good on another world, all I am seeing now is a 104th ranked alliance (no offense Drac, I am sure you guys are good but I am not seeing much)

1. Aweshock-strong small alliance, doesn't try to mass recruit. In time I think they will take over 045 and then move to 055. Lead by nself who knows what he is doing. Aggressive

Thats only four Charls ;)

DeletedUser

He just doesn't need a 5th one davey, cause No one will even match the skillz of the top 4! ( btw i never post, only recently created an account so I could post haha and I feel like I should start getting more involved in the game )

DeletedUser

Yeah,i agree so far,we started the world late.

DeletedUser

What are peoples opinion about the unsullied?
I was unsullied, once.

NOT MUCH FUN

1. Age of Gladbags
2. Age of Spark-Tans
3. Age of Truncheons
4. Age of Leonidasses
5. Age of NaRA !!!!