Funny post

DeletedUser7813

poor joejoe. I'm still waiting for him to take a city from me, after he promised to when I rimmed him on Lamia.

DeletedUser7600

How about a dose of American Standard in this world, That should mix well with the recipe......:)

DeletedUser

Lol, I think this is hilarious. He will likely be one of the first to go.

DeletedUser10603

I really hope our "MRA" isn't this bad looking from the outside :/ . I can't stop laughing.... and i'm in a pact with him :p

DeletedUser10603

Its bad looking

Are you on our world? I mean of course it's bad, we definitely aren't Infection status or anything :p This is my alliances first world, I was wondering if it's THAT bad? Like hoping I don't have a forum about me somewhere haha

DeletedUser9662

Yes I am on the world and your alliance it isn't THAT bad, but its not that great. The only people that will have a forum about you are your enemies or if someone is just plain creepy.

DeletedUser10504

SunTsi
Read from bottom up. he's so sweet;)

( SunTsi today at 17:11 )

OK!

(meowican today at 17:10 )

Mhmm let me think the wall should go up to 20 and the academy would be nice if that's ok with you

(SunTsi today at 17:09 )

Oh, absolutely! Is there any specific things you would like me to build that would make my city more comfortable for your forces?

Just trying to help!

(meowican today at 17:01 )

so could I have your city and im sure my friends would want some...

(unTsi today at 16:41)

Of course we'll be beaten soon ... what sort of a question is that anyway? The forums have spoken, we're horrid players, we have no idea how to recruit or train or do anything except build little towns. We're not even any good at playing sim-city!

Who am I to argue against the wisdom of the majestic forums? No experts here, just a bunch of vegetarians out for an afternoon picnic. Here, have a carrot!

(meowican today at 16:25 )

do you think your alliance will be beaten soon?

(SunTsi today at 16:16 )

Absolutely!