Funny Messages

• Thread starter Bullwinkle the Moose
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Alright in an effort to get some more talking here in the Nu forum I have decided to post some of the funny messages that players in my alliance or I myself have received. Feel free to post any funny messages of your own :) Words in bold were edited so that the messages are within forum rules. You can pm me if you want the real message and not the edited one.

These two were sent by the same guy:

Anonymous 7/1 at 15:01
Why do you keep attacking me? Wouldn't an alliance work better? I am only trying to build a city.

Anonymous 7/3 at 14:19
Of all of the cities in the area, you keep attacking me? Your an idiot, and as soon as I can figure out how to get my city built I'm coming.

Here is one from a guy who is angry that he is being farmed:

Anonymous today at 2:14
Hey cupcake you have only proven you can attack those weaker than you. Do you think your the only loser in a game that I have encountered over the years? Let me put it this way I don't care how many times I go into revolt and start over. I will keep coming at you whether I am in an alliance or out makes no never mind. I'll taunt, kick in the groin, or spit in the I of anyone like you......It's what I do and I really don't care if you get mad or not. You'll see me again.....Muhahahahahahahaha

This next message is from a founder of an alliance, he seems to be a troll as he spammed me with 5 more messages but the other were to inappropriate for the forum. I would be scared to be lead by him....

Anonymous 7/1 at 18:06
I THINK I WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR ALLIANCE BECAUSE I HAVE GOOD JOKES.

EVERY GOOD ALLIANCE NEEDS A GOOD MEMEBR WHO HAS GOOD JOKES AND LIKES TO TELL GOOD JOKES TO THE OTHER GOOD MEMBERS SO IF THEY'RE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY THEN THEY WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY BECAUSE OF THE GOOD JOKE TOLD BY THE GOOD MEMBER IN THE GOOD ALLIANCE WHO LIKES TO TELL GOOD JOKES TO THE GOOD MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY. SOUND GOOD?GOOD.

I WILL TELL YOU A GOOD JOKE TO SEE IF YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD JOKE TO SEE IF YOU THINK I WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR GOOD ALLIANCE.

WHAT KIND OF GOOD SHOES DOES A CHICKEN WEAR? RE-BOK BOK BOK BOK BOKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

GOOD GOD THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD TIME,GOOD DAY GOOD SIR.

And this last one is a very nice letter of diplomacy:

Anonymous 7/3 at 20:50
whats up? it seems like we annoyed some of your alliance members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of all of the cities in the area, you keep attacking me? Your an idiot, and as soon as I can figure out how to get my city built I'm coming.

I know he said something else, but it is funny how he used the wrong "You're" when he called the person an "idiot".

DeletedUser

The leader of "The DeRoman Alliegance" has sent me sooooo many mails that it isn't worth posting but basically this guy talks in an 1400's accent and begs for NAP's and talks about the strangest things ever.
here is one little bit:
"wow you really have NO honor o,O
You tell me to do something but then
as a lier you cannot even keep that ... sad

Whatever
high lord ross on 2013-07-02 at 03:29
again no there will not be a NAP even for one day
aGsmile on 2013-07-02 at 03:22
Here is a fish; DARKSIDE KILLA
and allow me to speak to by Brothers which you just said
I should tell them what to do. Its only honorable that your word
means something. 10 days Nap, this I ask to get all my brothers/sisters
to go the a distant place across these sea's or even yet, maybe another world.

I just want to tell them, just as you, yourself asked me to tell."

He absorbed the alliance we were destroying then expected to still be able to ask us for a NAP. I never agreed to one but he seemed to think so he just spews nonsense

DeletedUser

nice piece of diplomacy was me :p what? it was 2am and i was tired.

but we only revolted him i swear XD didn't want to pis you guys off just yet ( evil smile).

DeletedUser

Nice Diplomacy Tareqw. It is still to early to tell if Insidious Is just a MRA. The players have conquered some cities but the majority of them were inactives from their alliance. :( I'm glad someone tested them. What was their responds?

DeletedUser

Nice Diplomacy Tareqw. It is still to early to tell if Insidious Is just a MRA. The players have conquered some cities but the majority of them were inactives from their alliance. :( I'm glad someone tested them. What was their responds?

We have conquered two cities from inside our alliance according to grepostats, out of our 53 conquests not so sure how that is the majority of our conquests.

DeletedUser

For some odd reason grepointel is not coming up. If you look at insidious under the join/left section, you will see several people who had left the alliance. When you click thier name it shows they were inactive for 2 days and then another Insidious alliance member took the city. It is a lot more than 2. I think I only saw one where the Killer Klowns took a city. But I guess we are getting off subject. Any new funny emails you care to share?

DeletedUser

Laughed my asp off with the "good day joke guy"
Alright in an effort to get some more talking here in the Nu forum I have decided to post some of the funny messages that players in my alliance or I myself have received. Feel free to post any funny messages of your own :) Words in bold were edited so that the messages are within forum rules. You can pm me if you want the real message and not the edited one.

These two were sent by the same guy:

Anonymous 7/1 at 15:01
Why do you keep attacking me? Wouldn't an alliance work better? I am only trying to build a city.

Here is one from a guy who is angry that he is being farmed:

Anonymous today at 2:14
Hey cupcake you have only proven you can attack those weaker than you. Do you think your the only loser in a game that I have encountered over the years? Let me put it this way I don't care how many times I go into revolt and start over. I will keep coming at you whether I am in an alliance or out makes no never mind. I'll taunt, kick in the groin, or spit in the I of anyone like you......It's what I do and I really don't care if you get mad or not. You'll see me again.....Muhahahahahahahaha

This next message is from a founder of an alliance, he seems to be a troll as he spammed me with 5 more messages but the other were to inappropriate for the forum. I would be scared to be lead by him....

Anonymous 7/1 at 18:06
I THINK I WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR ALLIANCE BECAUSE I HAVE GOOD JOKES.

EVERY GOOD ALLIANCE NEEDS A GOOD MEMEBR WHO HAS GOOD JOKES AND LIKES TO TELL GOOD JOKES TO THE OTHER GOOD MEMBERS SO IF THEY'RE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY THEN THEY WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY BECAUSE OF THE GOOD JOKE TOLD BY THE GOOD MEMBER IN THE GOOD ALLIANCE WHO LIKES TO TELL GOOD JOKES TO THE GOOD MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY. SOUND GOOD?GOOD.

I WILL TELL YOU A GOOD JOKE TO SEE IF YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD JOKE TO SEE IF YOU THINK I WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR GOOD ALLIANCE.

WHAT KIND OF GOOD SHOES DOES A CHICKEN WEAR? RE-BOK BOK BOK BOK BOKS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

GOOD GOD THAT WAS A GOOD JOKE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD TIME,GOOD DAY GOOD SIR.

And this last one is a very nice letter of diplomacy:

Anonymous 7/3 at 20:50
whats up? it seems like we annoyed some of your alliance members.

DeletedUser5088

I liked the second to last one. It was such a bad joke it was funny.