Funny Messages :D

DeletedUser

I haven't seen anything on this forum so far that's made me laugh, so I figured I'd start a thread like this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any yet :(, but i hope some of you do!

Now lets see some messages

DeletedUser

WOLFtheSAVAGE: did you give getsi2000 permission to attack one of our members or did he act freely?

DEATHOKOS: He acted freely. We are an alliance of calculated aggression, and I support his decision. –Death

WtS: NP just so you are aware Im also acting freely and without fear Im going to attack him in 5days I told him the same I wont be a coward and attack without notice send him support if you want I dont mind. Thank you for your time.

D: Ok, thanks for the battle points. Feel free to attack my city as well, it is much closer to you, AQUILA. –Death

WtS: Calm down and try to act like a civilized leader I told you this out of respect so it wouldnt appear like a random act of aggression if you wish to attack me thats fine I could care less your city does not impress me as Ive seen better ones and am allied with better ones simply just a courtesy message respond as you see fit.

DeletedUser

A message I received from a small city I use for farming.

gkfutnbg: quit attacking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

A correspondence I had long ago from the leader of the now defunct Masons Commander Chris

Commander Chris: HA! How dare you try to recruit my members and attack my members left and right. Do you not see how large we are? You will be crushed

Icarus88: Size does not equal strength in Grepolis. I was simply offering them a way out of your alliance before they would lose their cities.

CC: We have double your members and will squash you like a bug

Me: I suppose we will have to see

Now the Masons are no more and we came out on top :p

DeletedUser3327

NAF is now collecting humorous letters from players who thought that this was a city building game. Of course, I am not sure if they are riotously funny or just pathetic. Sigh.

NAF Victim!
There's pleanty of my alliance members to destroy and u got for a stupid ghost town
And on top of that destroy my Colony ship
I really don't get it

I was tempted to correct the spelling and grammar. :)

DeletedUser

WOLFtheSAVAGE: did you give getsi2000 permission to attack one of our members or did he act freely?

DEATHOKOS: He acted freely. We are an alliance of calculated aggression, and I support his decision. –Death

WtS: NP just so you are aware Im also acting freely and without fear Im going to attack him in 5days I told him the same I wont be a coward and attack without notice send him support if you want I dont mind. Thank you for your time.

D: Ok, thanks for the battle points. Feel free to attack my city as well, it is much closer to you, AQUILA. –Death

WtS: Calm down and try to act like a civilized leader I told you this out of respect so it wouldnt appear like a random act of aggression if you wish to attack me thats fine I could care less your city does not impress me as Ive seen better ones and am allied with better ones simply just a courtesy message respond as you see fit.

Wait.... he.... TOLD you IN ADVANCE he was attacking? Huh?

DeletedUser

Lol, that's hilarious! I'd love for everyone (outside of my alliance, that is) to start giving us FIVE DAYS notice that they were going to attack us.

(*looks stern* I mean it. If you're not in HPG, HPAC, or NAF, you MUST inform us 5 days in advance of any attacks on one of our members. Failure to do so may result in subsequent rimming.)

DeletedUser3712

5 Days notice

Lol, that's hilarious! I'd love for everyone (outside of my alliance, that is) to start giving us FIVE DAYS notice that they were going to attack us.

(*looks stern* I mean it. If you're not in HPG, HPAC, or NAF, you MUST inform us 5 days in advance of any attacks on one of our members. Failure to do so may result in subsequent rimming.)

I think some sort of special allowance for emergency situations should be made, maybe if an application is marked "timely" or "urgent" we could lower the advance notice for attacks to 3 or 4 days, assuming the council approves the application. Otherwise, I'm ok with 5 days. Gives me time to build more devine envoys.

DeletedUser3327

5 days notice? I am already tired of waiting for things in this speed 1 world. - I might plan for 5 days, but notice? I want to attack now. And what fun is it if I have notice. I can go get my toes painted, and my hair coiffed, lunch with friends, take a nap, watch tv and then get attacked? It's like watching paint dry... If someone gives me 5 days notice, I might just have to preempt their attack with one of my own. rotfl

DeletedUser

5 days notice? I am already tired of waiting for things in this speed 1 world. - I might plan for 5 days, but notice? I want to attack now. And what fun is it if I have notice. I can go get my toes painted, and my hair coiffed, lunch with friends, take a nap, watch tv and then get attacked? It's like watching paint dry... If someone gives me 5 days notice, I might just have to preempt their attack with one of my own. rotfl

Well, don't tell anyone, but that would kind of be the point. The best defense is a good offense, afterall! Especially if you can look gorgeous and relaxed while taking them out, lol.

DeletedUser

kshahk on 2013-07-19 at 22:50
can i join now?

nukeinabottle on 2013-07-19 at 22:49
We tried to get you to join the alliance......to late now

kshahk on 2013-07-19 at 22:44
why are you attacking me?

Not the funniest in the world, but still gave me a chuckle... messaged him three times and he never responded to say no or anything. Funny how quickly people respond when they get attacked though.