3. Regular attack to take out biremes and land units

lol

The 3rd attack would have taken out his own cs hahahahahahahahah

of course he didn't get the cs in

He colonizes his first city
and then does this

lol

DeletedUser

Did you know for his 3rd city he conquered a city on his own island.

DeletedUser

i thought a cinquest never even hit you ? wasnt it a false alarm ? and just a normal BP run?? u should have just dodged him

DeletedUser

post reports... why would he send a cs right off the bat then send clearing waves way after that woulda destroyed his own CS lol doesnt make sense...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

That is what is funny

I will not post reports in these forums for enemies to see but his cs hit before his final clearing wave

DeletedUser

so what happened , did he kill his own CS or what ? CS usually takes hooooours....

and i thought u said it wasnt a CS in the forums... false alarm ?

DeletedUser5088

different one
and his cs didn't even get through but if it did he would have destroyed it with his next attack

DeletedUser

than you shoulda let that happen lol you can tell if that last attack is support or attack...if its attack lettem kill himself / save your troops :D

DeletedUser2770

actually boys and girls this is an old grep trick for those who are unaware. this will be the only free lesson AD gives out the others you will learn when i use them on you :D.... If you land a cs and it sticks any other attacks the play sends after the cs lands will just turn right around. So if he gets a SR and sends a cs and then makes it look like his attacks are for a cs, if you were not on when the attacks were sent you would actually time support to land for the attacks which in return would then be defending his cs in your city.... Oldest trick in the book which worx quit well if you can time it for when the player is not online.... Class dismissed :D