FS Vs RA

DeletedUser

Anastasis just kicked ya out of your second place spot...Their making their comeback because you guys are "concetrating" on us, huh?

AKA, thanks for turtling so our BP will get higher...No matter how hard you try to turtle, we can still wipe you clean...

@checkmate, its 4-0 RA right now but it would soon be 10-0 soon enough :D

DeletedUser8562

Anastasis just kicked ya out of your second place spot...Their making their comeback because you guys are "concetrating" on us, huh?

AKA, thanks for turtling so our BP will get higher...No matter how hard you try to turtle, we can still wipe you clean...

@checkmate, its 4-0 RA right now but it would soon be 10-0 soon enough :D

no its 5-0
we just took humandrumroll's main city :D

DeletedUser8889

04/24/14 amirashah -- -- -- --
04/23/14 amirashah -3,425 -1 -- +178
04/22/14 amirashah -- -- -- --
04/21/14 amirashah -- -- -- --
04/20/14 amirashah -- -- -- --
04/19/14 amirashah -- -- -- --

loooooool

DeletedUser5088

Or was he :eek:

I think this fight is pretty much over

;);););)(draceus)

DeletedUser

You know whats Soooo good about Draceus? He told our leader that he wanted a ceasefire...good planning Draceus...LOL...Well let you regrow, pound you into pulp, pound you again and youll come back for more!HAHA More BP for everyone and we are all like a family right?

DeletedUser

this world is dead...Like REALY dead...no action
simming
no fun

We Have to force alliances to be angry at us and ACTUALLY make a coalition against us
Please FEED US PEOPLE!!!
We arent getting enough fighting

Come on provoke us!

DeletedUser6486

CM I wasn't saying that I was better than you or that FS was better than RA, I was simply saying that this guys should have been able to take my city but failed due to a noob mistake