FS Vs RA

DeletedUser

This is the moment we are waiting for....the war between RadioActive and Futurus Sanguis....

Who will sink ? Who will win?

Whats the current score right now? 1-0?

Someone keep track of the score please! Thank You....LMAO

DeletedUser

It's the apocalypse! See what I did there with the radioactive apocalypse thing? A few FS players have proven to be nothing special, but taking on their core could prove to be interesting for RA.

DeletedUser

LMAO...Draceus and his 6 cities...LMAO....Oh and to all of you want to see some epic turtling they do?

No fighing back Draceus? What do you tell your members, turtle?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1-0 RA so far.

I love how only a few of their members are doing the fighting, and some of the fighting is a bunch of crap.

DeletedUser

No, they were left there because we didn't clear the, maybe? :p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll give you that.

Lets see here...one of your friends revolted one of our cities. Well done! I admire your effort for it...but when I decided to spy on your city yesterday, Hmmm, guess what i see? A soon to be failed attempt at conquest...Im am LMAO so hard right now...

4b85af0b-d172-4e8d-a1d2-4e3c3be78c39_zps868d73f1.jpg

Yeah you see? slinger nuke with ONE LS in the harbor...how sad can it be?

DeletedUser9662

Never was going to take the city, called a fake revolt. Know what that means?, guess not. Just because I put someone in revolt does not mean I am going to take the city.

DeletedUser

Never was going to take the city, called a fake revolt. Know what that means?, guess not. Just because I put someone in revolt does not mean I am going to take the city.

You think I dont? Setting a revolt on the city and then being a coward and afraid of capturing that city....LMAO..

You know what our plan is? Kill kill kill, just like my sig...

Ooh Kill 'em!

DeletedUser8562

guys i think the score is like 4-0 now...
FA please update it :D

DeletedUser

I do love how you guys kick a member out who was about to get conquered so it wouldn't count against you guys.

3-0

One inactive though.

DeletedUser8562

I do love how you guys kick a member out who was about to get conquered so it wouldn't count against you guys.

3-0

One inactive though.

who was that? we kicked out cookie monster and amiras cause they went yellow

EDIT: oh i see you cqed amirash or whatever it is