Free Or Not. - Alliance !

DeletedUser2870

Free Or Not. want active players on O45 or O44 ... if you want to join contact 404NotFound ...

Don't ask for leader/founder rights ... I'll give you if you will be a good soldier ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you lookinf for players in O45 if you are in O44 ?????
Look in your profile , your city is in O44.

DeletedUser

From what I read on the en forums, he has a MRA with three branches on Oropus.

DeletedUser

Yep, MRA leader. But dont be hatin, we were all like this once :) And i leiks my farms nice and juicy... :3

DeletedUser

we should next time make an alliance of only en guys and then show us what it takes to be a soldier

superbuilder on the en forum

DeletedUser

we should next time make an alliance of only en guys and then show us what it takes to be a soldier

superbuilder on the en forum
Please enlighten us to what a real soldier is. I got to hear this!!!

DeletedUser

what a simmer check me on tau and lota where i was on a serious note

never saw you before....

DeletedUser

Also more wars happen in en i mean larger wars also this speed 3 world would have members with 200o cities already

DeletedUser2569

Not all EN players are good soldiers xD
As an example take Jono;) He only boltz with Kad on EN :p

DeletedUser

Dont take it onto jono...unless he shows up...

Also Apox we know you are a gold wore...

DeletedUser

Gold doesnt defeat your enemies nor does it make you a great player. Everyone has used gold at one point or another, btw you misspelled "whore"

DeletedUser

I'm no gold whore lol have you seen my abp or dbp? I use gold yes, but remember gold is what keeps grepolis the game you love so much running! So think about that before you call someone a gold whore and its not like a use a ridiculous amount of gold...

DeletedUser

we were in the same alliance remeber friend....

Gold is the key on the en server...most high players use it to get to the top at an early stage...so when you call me a simmer i still dont get you cause i was a fighter on the en tau server....we were not together so dont call others simmers and you use alot of gold if not how did you get to the top of the world where we were together

DeletedUser

Super builder stats

sonofwatt

Sure you can fight a bit while you sim and polish your crown believing that you know how to properly play, but your not good and i'll say this again i use gold but not much lol. My gold mostly goes towards administrator to organize the many cities i obtain through being a top fighter.