Founding New Cities -- Issue

DeletedUser

Alright, so I've searched for a good while online and I can't find the answer to this question.

I'll start off by saying I didn't realize that you could only found 1 city before upgrading your agora, (noob mistake) and so I built 2 Colony Ships and I've sent the first one off to colonize.

Now my question is, if I send my second colony ship before the other city is founded what will happen? If I have 2 colony ships en route to colonize at the same time will I get 2 cities or will I lose a fleet? b/c I know you cant cancel a colonization action, but does this mean the game would sort of glitch and I would get 2 cities, would my second fleet be returned to my harbor or would my second fleet get destroyed/erased once the other city is founded. I ask because colony ships are bloody expensive and I don't want to waste one b/c I tried to send 2.

DeletedUser

Well, you could always wait a bit, get 3 CP, and then get a new city without having to worry about that.

On that note, why in the world are you founding cities? Conquering enemy cities is so much better.