founding a City

DeletedUser9488

When founding a city and wanting to go on VM. When can you hit VM and still be able to found? Do you have to wait till the city is founded b4 hitting VM?

DeletedUser

I am not perfectly sure here, but if you activate the VM after sending the CS you should be on the safe side!

DeletedUser10048

As long as VM activates after city foundation then you should be good.

Point to note:

Once VM activated you can no longer send attacks so ensure you send before hitting VM.

DeletedUser

Are you sure, because sending a CS to found, does not count as attacking. You can found cities even during the Thanksgiving or Christmas Peacetimes.

And since your Senat,Barracks and Harbor still keep on producing during VM, i think the founding should be completet too, even if you send the CS during the grace period. But i do not know that for sure.

DeletedUser10048

You may have a point, i will investigate however this is what is written about VM:

Vacation mode is 'activated' by clicking the Vacation Mode button in your user settings.

When you click this, a 48 hour grace period is activated, during which time, game play is exactly as normal, except that you are unable to attack other players (NPC villages can still be farmed as before).

Once this 48 hour period is up, your account enters Vacation mode proper, and you are unable to login for at least 24 hours. If you try you will get a warning message telling you how much time is left before the 24 hours is up. After that 24 hours is up, you may end vacation mode at any time by logging in.

During the 48 hour grace period, you can be attacked as usual. During vacation mode proper, no other player may attack you. In addition, you're unable to get any resources during vacation mode either by your production buildings, or by a trade.

If activated, it is activated on ALL WORLDS- Not just the one that you activated it on. I.e. I play Alpha and Beta, I activate Vacation Mode in Alpha. I will also be activating Vacation Mode for Beta.

Each year, you get 42 vacation days. A new year starts the day you registered on your first world.

After investigation i have been informed you can colonise whilst VM 48hr waiting period is activated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for checking it out :)

I just hope the creator of the Thread here is now satiesfied too!

DeletedUser9488

Yes... thank you. I shall find out if I still have the city as my VM kicks-in appox. an hour b4 I am finish founding the city.

DeletedUser10048

Your both more than welcome
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif