Announcement Forum Improvements

DeletedUser836

I am interested to see what forum improvements you would like to happen. If you have an idea, please leave it below.

DeletedUser15622

It is very awkward not to be able to divide one's troops and ships in one's home city. When troops or ships are sent in support they can be recalled individually or in quantities as desired. I would like the same capability in ones city/cities.

DeletedUser15602

It is very awkward not to be able to divide one's troops and ships in one's home city. When troops or ships are sent in support they can be recalled individually or in quantities as desired. I would like the same capability in ones city/cities.
That's not a forum improvement :p

DeletedUser15622

Well, pardon me. I thought it was a forum about improvements. So, perhaps, you might be a bit more explicit about what you do want.

DeletedUser15602

Well, pardon me. I thought it was a forum about improvements. So, perhaps, you might be a bit more explicit about what you do want.

This post is several months old, and they were asking about improvements to the forum itself, not to the game. The forum staff are not on the dev team, or on the Innogames staff, they are unable to make in-game changes.

DeletedUser15357

Make me a MOD so it's easier for me to track the milestones, help curb the political banning/reporting, kill the rule talking about bans (newcomers want to see that the "higher ups" to the game care about curbing cheaters), quit with the "your past history determines our consequence to you if you break rules" and make it a true case by case basis like the court system does.

More MODs more active in forums and engage in conversation more with the players (Fig you're like the only MOD besides Antzy that really talks to us actively. Rest are "when needed" it seems).

Change the 10K character limit to 20K

And I made a post about other imporvements somehwere.. When I find it I'll get back to this but yeah do those other ones too!

DeletedUser836

If you want to be a mod, you may apply here. You have to be over 18.

I will see what we can do about getting that character limit changed.

DeletedUser15357

I applied already and I don't think Medic likes me enough yet :(

DeletedUser11720

I applied already and I don't think Medic likes me enough yet :(

There is a lot more than being "liked". Getting on the mod team is highly competitive as hundreds apply and also includes a background check as a player. Satisfying Medi is the last step in the process. Then once you get selected and trained most will quit within a few months anyway but don't be discouraged. You could sit on the applicant list for months sometimes even longer.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15357

There is a lot more than being "liked". Getting on the mod team is highly competitive as hundreds apply and also includes a background check as a player. Satisfying Medi is the last step in the process. Then once you get selected and trained most will quit within a few months anyway but don't be discouraged. You could sit on the applicant list for months sometimes even longer.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Explain this background check? I could care less about explaining everything that is me lol. I'm sure you guys would even get a great kick out of it haha

DeletedUser836

We can't bring reputation back. It was strictly with vBulletin software.

DeletedUser11720

Explain this background check? I could care less about explaining everything that is me lol. I'm sure you guys would even get a great kick out of it haha
Unfortunately I cannot disclose specifics. You should know this.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif