Forum Bug-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am happy to try to help you but you must supply all info. Otherwise I have no idea how to help you.

DeletedUser27

502 Gateway errors usually occur when a forum is down for maintenance or it has crashed. Also it can be an issue on your end, either internet connection or browser issues.

DeletedUser

502 Gateway errors usually occur when a forum is down for maintenance or it has crashed. Also it can be an issue on your end, either internet connection or browser issues.

This is correct, and is not considered a bug. We are happy to give a hand but please keep the bugs forum to things that actually go wrong with the game and need the attention of the bug staff. In addition we have posted guidelines on how a bug should be checked for and then posted. Please be sure to comply with those.

DeletedUser

Always that it happens, since they have said good, it is necessary to to which your Internet, it does not come sufficiently to load the cache. Or that the forum this one collapsed, or out of service

DeletedUser

I think Inno needs to check their servers' stability as I have experienced this too on several Inno forums. :p
A refresh mostly works, though.

DeletedUser

The forums, they are not of InnoGames if not vBulletin, and they are those who control the traffic of cache ... ect.

DeletedUser

...What?

These forums are owned by Innogames, who purchased a license to use the software from vBulletin. Your cache has nothing to do with the ownership of the forum. Your cache is a folder on your PC that saves information from sites you visit often, depending on your settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.