Forever Eternal/FEA

DeletedUser

............................................................never happened................................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ideally yes definitely no. It all depends on how long it takes for the map to fill up but I want to say most likely yes

DeletedUser10111

You ran in Lamia. Will you run here as well? Well good luck with your premade. looking forward to visiting your cities again.

DeletedUser

Its a long story. I mean a LONG story. Long story short a little while ago I was removed from my position...demoted for no reason.....and another person was put in charge. First this person changed everything I did. and........ All hell broke loose after this person I wont name started their third war without informing the leader. The person who replaced me got upset when they were told to step down from power (by the original founder not me) and took almost all the best players with them. When the alliance was returned to me it was completely destroyed. I didnt feel that I had the time to catch up and help smaller players claim cities at this point in the game.

So we all voted to merge. Most of us anyway. I wouldnt have ran but the irritation was overwhelming. It is heart breaking having something you put so much work into taken away and given back to you destroyed. So I am starting over and this time I will be the founder so the carpet will not be ripped from under my feet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and off the record yes I complained whined and warned the founder about this person. I was told I had no say and that player was in charge. Really irritating after I spent hours even days recruiting, building the forum, making tables to help new players, erm everything use your imagination... Whole nine yards.

DeletedUser

Thank you and it was...it is... truth is yes we did merge in Lamia. I was shocked when I recieved messages from people saying they would follow me where ever I go, others saying they were heartbroken that we merged. I am heart broken this alliance was my baby.

I suppose if you are reading this thread you may wonder

"well if she was moved out of power in the first place she must have done something wrong"

Not exactly. The original creator is my significant other LoL They probably just figured since we are already together all the time maybe one less thing we did together would be better I don't know I can get into their head. I on the other hand, figured it was wonderful we were doing another thing together. haha Oh well. Stuff Happens.

and yes we play on a registered shared connect, all that good stuff. just different devices.

DeletedUser

I suppose if you are reading this thread you may wonder

"well if she was moved out of power in the first place she must have done something wrong"

In reality I'm just thinking you have a LOT to say, lol. Looking forward to our journeys in Naxos!!

DeletedUser

yeah. i do but I have to leg go of what happened. And I dont want to be looked upon as a coward I want to say I am selfless. I made the ultimate sacrifice in Lamia to save the underdog. Too late in the game to start over from ground zero. Yes I can be a chatty patty. Other times I dont say much, like in Marathon I really dont say much at all but I am still there lol

DeletedUser

i almost think some of the good lucks were just sarcasm. oh well what can i do.