DeletedUser

KISS the Ring!

Attachments

• 204060.jpg
    204060.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

lol, I would not consider myself a groupie but I would definitely give props.....

DeletedUser2770

I request everyone to stop turtling and make it fun

DeletedUser2770

Turtling lol is probably something you do as most noobs do....

build max walls, with a tower and mainly defensive units... When it comes time to take a city you colonize one instead of taking it from an actual player...

Oh wait I stand corrected, you probably take cities from inactive players or those that have went ghost

DeletedUser

I did today matter of fact. Was weird I CSing then went ghost as I was CSing werd.
You been spying on me..? What a waste of silver if you were.

DeletedUser

Most people will love to hate me! I do appreciate and love attention. But I am no different than many other players. I just spent a little more time, and gold.

I just try to keep it interesting. For those that want to hate on me. I am here. For those with kind words thanks!:)

I play this game for some fun and enjoyment. No matter how you get that fun or enjoyment out of the game. You should never hold back. Enjoy, dig in eat the butt hole out of that fun!

DeletedUser2888

I did today matter of fact. Was weird I CSing then went ghost as I was CSing werd.
You been spying on me..? What a waste of silver if you were.

actually he can see those things straight from stats >_< lol

DeletedUser

Yes you can grepo stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Discussion of bans/infractions/rule breaking is not allowed. Please be mindful of this in the future.