Fools Graveyard v. Syndicate

DeletedUser11795

Ok so in my mass nuking of people I seem to have missed some rim drama.

What happened between Fools Graveyard and Syndicate to make them hate each other so much?

Their profiles both mention the other: one is denying a pact, the other is openly scoffing at the idea. (and mistakenly thinking anyone cares lol jk kinda)

..but I do! LOL what happened?

DeletedUser16240

When I was in Syndicate, there was some stuff that happened with that.
1. There was a player that was in Fool's Graveyard that attacked fellow alliance mates and allies, he was booted and Syndicate picked him up, and there was a shouting match through DM's about it.
2. Fool's Graveyard didn't like us in their ocean, and we didn't like them in ours. So we agreed to not take cities in each other's oceans lol.
3. Basically a show of power by each leader and a "measuring" contest, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure there's a lot more that happened after I left the world

DeletedUser16217

yeah, except syndicate is actually not staying out of that ocean anymore. Hence the ruffled tail-feathers.

DeletedUser11795

Ahhh yes fair enough, I get what you mean... They were measuring windows for new curtains and couldn't agree on the color..

Right? :-D lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15947

When I was in Syndicate, there was some stuff that happened with that.
1. There was a player that was in Fool's Graveyard that attacked fellow alliance mates and allies, he was booted and Syndicate picked him up, and there was a shouting match through DM's about it.
2. Fool's Graveyard didn't like us in their ocean, and we didn't like them in ours. So we agreed to not take cities in each other's oceans lol.
3. Basically a show of power by each leader and a "measuring" contest, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure there's a lot more that happened after I left the world
lol "Your ocean"

DeletedUser15947

There really is no “best” player in a game like grepolis, and that’s even before bringing Gold into the argument....
nor played against Maul.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser16308

Wow you guys made a thread about us?! I am a little flattered lol, and congrats Shamers!