First "war"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2569
  • Start date

DeletedUser2569

KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH has been attacking 2 members from Mad Cow Disease all day, just since they got out of BP.
We had no problem with KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH, but since they really want to start this world with a bang, we will of course take part^^
At the moment i'm writing this, the battle looks like this:

KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH has earned little over 1k ABP and almost 1k DBP. All together 2k BP.

Mad Cow Disease has earned 2.4K DBP and a little more than 1K ABP. All together 3.5k BP.

They started the "war", but thanks to themselves for warning us they would attack, we were prepared:D
And this is what happened, i can't say anything but thank you for giving us such a wonderful start on this server!

Thanks to them we are ranked 3 in ABP, 1 on DBP and number 1 overall BP:p
I love you guys in KAMIKAZE SASQUATCH!

~Leo

DeletedUser1048

Yeah, well I guess it is time to kick them out of 45 ;)

DeletedUser

JFL would like to help to :D!!!
I'm joking, we won't get involved just yet :p

DeletedUser

Your right... Mad Cow Disease will all die because they all get banned for being diseased :p

DeletedUser308

Well right after bp ended Dragons of War declared war on TR. :p

Felnion today at 12:07
Your members are now attacking we are at war until this issue is resolved

DeletedUser

Their back? I guess I haven't been paying attention to the MRAs.

DeletedUser308

Yeah back up to 53 members.

Also, it seems that a certain number one alliance may be looking to attack TR? :eek: lol

DeletedUser2796

Look at InVaDeRs, top in the world but so bad in ABP, guess is just a simmer

DeletedUser308

It will happen, just on a much smaller scale. An on island war, between 7 players.

DeletedUser308

Confirmed with JFL leadership. Instead of letting something small turn into a large scale war, we'll let the guys involved settle it. So Blhazin (TR) against the 6 JFL members ;)

DeletedUser

What are the Vegas Odds on this, I might want to get some side bet action going on here.

DeletedUser

Well, good luck to him. Taking on 6 players teamed up and stuff. :D
I was about to post that! lol I just didn't know how to word it.