First War? Bigs Vs Unity?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Is it bad that i'm not even bothering to read all of Pauls non-sense anymore?

Paul, lets give the people what they want. A solid fight with a good banter session. No past experiences, no backstabbing, no BS. Player vs player, alliance vs alliance, leader vs leader. Unless I convince an arch enemy to show up and play US, we aren't going to even consider diplo. Meaning that if you can just not annoy people long enough to form a coalition, then you'll have an entire world on my team.

Why i'm pushing this, we honestly are trying to create something special at NT. We want a world that makes us have to play all sides of the game at our best while still being fair. Recruiting, combat, diplomacy, etc. Whether we're the good or bad guys doesn't matter. So i'm trying to get all notable leaders to share a world and face each other.

Names such as myself, Paul, Exit Strategy, White Khalifa, Daizan, and others are coming to mind.

Should get Deathwish

DeletedUser9662

Alright I have had enough of this thread, I am tired of it, and it is tired of me. The last 3-4 pages have been the same baloney. Its Paul Vs. Mofo and TSF and Zark. Lets just stop. There is no point in belittling Paul like this and saying personal insults that are not true here and on Skype. And there is no reason Paul that you are perfect, you have made mistakes, just accept them. You have all said things that are stupid, and ignorant. No more personal insults, no more Gythuim, no more of this thread. Can a mod close this for us please? Nobody posts in here again, the arguments are over.

DeletedUser

Personal insults? You should have heard the crap Paul spewed about bear666 to make people dislike him. But, you're right kyle. We're dragging on this fight and we should end it ourselves like mature adults rather then having teacher Draqone come and break it up for us.

Paul, Try me fell apart. Gythium is none of my business. I still disagree with you, but it's time for this to come to an end. We can agree to disagree and just be done.

DeletedUser

Wow....im surprised this thread went this far without getting shut down and bans doled out. THings are a lot more laid back than I remember....

DeletedUser

Wow....im surprised this thread went this far without getting shut down and bans doled out. THings are a lot more laid back than I remember....

Bahahaha, Draqone looked at it earlier and handed out infractions (I glanced at Who's Online and laughed when I saw he was looking at this thread), the mods are still doing their job, but they're letting us have some fun for now, just looking for specific things I would guess.

DeletedUser

I guess the 13 year old was feeling left out. posts a jab then asks for the thread to be closed LOL

Oh sorry, hate to post something that's incorrect. Celebrate your 14th yet Kyle? Happy birthday if so.

Good luck on your 30th world. Maybe you'll last more than a month on the next one. happy MRA'ing !!!

DeletedUser4951

Death wish has quit grepo. For good he says. It was his goal to win a world and cap off grepo. Since he won cythera he left.

DeletedUser9662

I guess the 13 year old was feeling left out. posts a jab then asks for the thread to be closed LOL

Oh sorry, hate to post something that's incorrect. Celebrate your 14th yet Kyle? Happy birthday if so.

Good luck on your 30th world. Maybe you'll last more than a month on the next one. happy MRA'ing !!!

Myself and a few others have wanted this thread closed before you even showed up in the argument.

No I haven't celebrated my 14th birthday, not sure why age matters here.

30th world :D, I have lasted longer then a month on many worlds. Happy MRA'ing to you too.

DeletedUser10119

Age matters because its the only thing they can claim over you.
Why do people feel such a need to brag about how much better they are than ____? If you really were that good everyone would know it and you wouldn't be on here making all these claims. (unless you are doing a pnp about alliances, then that is totally different as it becomes a physiological tool against the enemy, this is not the case here or in most places however), the conception of what makes someone good is so messed up on these forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I had fun being in infectious on Cythera but had to leave before ww , baby was born and father passed away .

I'm sorry to hear that your father passed. My grandfathers funeral came up during the end of BP and lasted until He-Man formed the first time. So I can understand why you left, I only tried to stay out of commitment to PMB.

Congratulations on your child though. I hope they're doing well as well as the rest of your family. :)

DeletedUser4951

Paul S...

En 80, come or admit defeat. Also, for your own safety and to give you a fair chance, do not join O44.

Its funny how quiet Paul has gotten ever since I challenged him. Guess En80 is too much for the guy. :)

DeletedUser

I understand that if a week or more has passed you might want to make a new post, however it's always best to ask the forum mod about it first.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Paul S...

En 80, come or admit defeat. Also, for your own safety and to give you a fair chance, do not join O44.

Its funny how quiet Paul has gotten ever since I challenged him. Guess En80 is too much for the guy. :)

I guess I'll bite..

Funny how I told you to come here multiple times and you always dodged the challenge. I'm not joining an EN server as I'm already at an unfair advantage as I know you already have people there, in which, I wouldn't use an EN server as a legitimate playing field vs a learning one. It'd be highly illogical and ultimately not so smart of me to go to an EN server to challenge you and fight you.

However, as you stated before that you wanted to get all the good leaders under one roof (world), when you get that going, let me know. Then we'll talk about "who is better".

Anyways, on an unrelated note to TSF smack talk and on being on topic to the thread title: Try Me is now dead and has gone to a number of different alliances. War is fully over.

DeletedUser

Yup Try me is dead I've stayed around to make sure all the players found alliances that can help them grow properly . As far as I'm concerned I was planning on leaving a couple weeks ago but I wanted to make sure all my peeps where ok . I can't stand speed 1 worlds only played on this one to get back into my groove for the next speed 2 . I had fun though good luck everyone .

DeletedUser9662

Yup Try me is dead I've stayed around to make sure all the players found alliances that can help them grow properly . As far as I'm concerned I was planning on leaving a couple weeks ago but I wanted to make sure all my peeps where ok . I can't stand speed 1 worlds only played on this one to get back into my groove for the next speed 2 . I had fun though good luck everyone .

good luck in your future worlds :)

DeletedUser9662

I find it funny how Big Cats is still alive, thought they would die off by now