First Thoughts?

DeletedUser3317

its pointless either way. just be like the other pros and use gold to get your cultural slots.

And you wonder why the latest IRS report shows that just under 80% of US households have less then $500 (yes, five hundred) dollars in a savings account and only half of working adults put money in retirement funds. It is insane to see what people spend money on.... Now watch... I will have about 10-15 comments in a row about how they make 6 figures and are awesome at life. Yet, are on this game 3+ hours a day. I love it when people lie to themselves. Remember, people use credit cards because they dont have the money.

DeletedUser15357

And you wonder why the latest IRS report shows that just under 80% of US households have less then $500 (yes, five hundred) dollars in a savings account and only half of working adults put money in retirement funds. It is insane to see what people spend money on.... Now watch... I will have about 10-15 comments in a row about how they make 6 figures and are awesome at life. Yet, are on this game 3+ hours a day. I love it when people lie to themselves. Remember, people use credit cards because they dont have the money.

As this is something I'm also passionate about with people being lied to all their lives about how money works, how to create it and etc. 50% of the USA ages 18+ have on AVERAGE $13K of debt. $13,000..

Let that sink in. The Gen Y (or Millennials) average definition of "success" or "making it" is being debt free. Pathetic..

Instead of going on all of these trips, abusing your parents money, and being about "feeling good", go create a life you want to live. No job or vacation is going to do it. So quit lieing to yourselves.

DeletedUser14769

Gee, what a wonderful group of people here.

btw, a lot of that debt is student loans because they decided to go get an education and didn't know they would be royally screwed

DeletedUser3317

While very true about student debt. A report on US home debt report came out (because of the Fed report) showed that 1 out of every 4.1 Car loans today are 90 days delinquent. And the average house hold credit card debt is $17,211.00. Imagine having 17k in credit card debt with 20% interest!? LOL! That has to be an insane monthly min. payment for 20 years. Reminds me of the story about innogames lawsuit a few years back. When a kid stole mom and dads credit card and put (i cant really remember the exact number) like $20k on the credit cards over the course of 2 months. Crazy. LOL!

DeletedUser7669

I really don't know how I feel about the BP Farm Village aspect yet. In one way, it's really nice for extra res farming, but I don't like choosing between VPs/Farm with my BP. We'll see
Yes, the BP farming aspect doesn't always work. If you get on an island that has nonplayers there's no one to battle. Same if you get on a new island where there are a few huge players who farm daily, the little towns never get on their feet enough to fight. Only works for situations in which one is rimmed, then the player restarts with plenty of help.

DeletedUser7669

How do we get ahold of a moderator? I'm playing over in Oropos world on server US58 and there's a city I want to take but the player has been banned for some time. As a result the city is stagnant, can't be attacked. No end in sight. How do I get ahold of the moderator for the area to discuss this? Service ticket? Where do you go to file one if this is the way to go about it.

DeletedUser9276

How do we get ahold of a moderator? I'm playing over in Oropos world on server US58 and there's a city I want to take but the player has been banned for some time. As a result the city is stagnant, can't be attacked. No end in sight. How do I get ahold of the moderator for the area to discuss this? Service ticket? Where do you go to file one if this is the way to go about it.
The city will eventually ghost. You can attack it then. Not 100% sure how long that takes. I want to say a month, I could be wrong though

DeletedUser10111

The city will eventually ghost. You can attack it then. Not 100% sure how long that takes. I want to say a month, I could be wrong though
Yes it all depends on what the player was banned for as to how long until it will ghost if at all. Mods will not tell you that information.

DeletedUser3317

I just found out this was a beta world. Does anyone know why? This is just a curiosity question. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but "beta testing" usually means live testing and sampling. What are they testing in this world? is that why they have a small cap and close the world so quickly? Does anyone know if they are opening up a world like this one, only larger? I heard February. Does not mean it is true though. Any response is welcome. Thanks.

DeletedUser10111

I just found out this was a beta world. Does anyone know why? This is just a curiosity question. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but "beta testing" usually means live testing and sampling. What are they testing in this world? is that why they have a small cap and close the world so quickly? Does anyone know if they are opening up a world like this one, only larger? I heard February. Does not mean it is true though. Any response is welcome. Thanks.
Only thing I can think to make this a beta would be the bp village at the start. The new added heroes are in the older worlds so cant be that. If someone finds out the answer post it. I am curious now myself.

DeletedUser3317

We have a bunch of mods in our world. They are dual playing in this world and Olous under various accounts. LOL! i guess it is ok for them to do that and not us ;-) Anyway, the answer I got was "Playability, also the new farming method, ww changes and VM transfers."

They are thinking of making VM server specific. So this way you can VM in one world and still be able to play in another. This is all i have found out right now. I think they are going to have a world like this one only larger start up in Feb. Not sure about that last part though yet.

DeletedUser14888

That would be nice to have VM world specific. I know several players create new names just so they can VM in one world when they have to and don't want to VM in all of them. That would make it easier for everyone. I am guessing the big thing they are testing is the BP farms/bandit camp since it is new. The other things are already active in on other worlds. It is OK to use multiple accounts so long as you are either using a different internet connection (server) or so long as it is posted as a shared connection, in which case you would not be able to support, attack or trade with your other accounts. I have a separate account I use from time to time on a different server but not on a regular basis and don't really play it much since that server is really slow. That and I can't access it on my mobile or I would be violating the restrictions/rules posted by grepolis. Kind of a fine line. Usually it has been to start a city on an island only available to referrals

DeletedUser9276

Dont think they will make the world larger. World size has to do with world speed. The faster the world speed the lower the player cap.

Its a beta because of the farming villages and other new features. Althugh those are in the new worlds as well, so not sure why they are calling it a "beta" I imagine they ested it on their beta server. I could be wrong though.

DeletedUser9276

That would be nice to have VM world specific. I know several players create new names just so they can VM in one world when they have to and don't want to VM in all of them. That would make it easier for everyone. I am guessing the big thing they are testing is the BP farms/bandit camp since it is new. The other things are already active in on other worlds. It is OK to use multiple accounts so long as you are either using a different internet connection (server) or so long as it is posted as a shared connection, in which case you would not be able to support, attack or trade with your other accounts. I have a separate account I use from time to time on a different server but not on a regular basis and don't really play it much since that server is really slow. That and I can't access it on my mobile or I would be violating the restrictions/rules posted by grepolis. Kind of a fine line. Usually it has been to start a city on an island only available to referrals
Do you mean ok to have two accounts on the same server as long as you post them as shared? If so that is false. I was banned a long time ago for having two account on the same server, had claimed a shared connection and everything. They told me each player is only allowed 1 account per server. If you havw two accounts and nothing has happened it is likely because inno doesnt freaking care anymore tbh.