First Thoughts?

DeletedUser15336

What's the point of being able to invite friends if there aren't any anchors for them to be invited on? Unless they wand an island without farms.
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser11826

I really don't know how I feel about the BP Farm Village aspect yet. In one way, it's really nice for extra res farming, but I don't like choosing between VPs/Farm with my BP. We'll see

DeletedUser9037

I do not mind the farm build up aspect. Nice to know that everyone has to do their fair share to get to level 6 now.

But WOW...way too many rewards going on here.

And not a big fan of only having 4 collection times on the Farming Villages, I liked it the other way it had been.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11243

Am I missing something on mobile? Looks like you have to farm each village individually. I don't see a farm overview for Mobile.

DeletedUser11243

I have the Captain. I can only farm each village individually. I cannot farm them all at once.

I like having more time options for farming too. Only 4 options is a step backwards.

DeletedUser14792

I've got WAAAY too many resources.

I'll have to see how the game progresses but as of now, I'm not real impressed with using BPs to upgrade farms.

DeletedUser13070

I thought the bandit camps would be ok, but now that they are gone, not so much... and the only having 4 time selections doesn't jive well with me, i wish i had realize i would have lost the 5 minute option when i researched the others..

DeletedUser11560

First thoughts: Too many academies and too much huggin going on here

DeletedUser11560

Hmm not really at the moment. But in a few months yes there will be

DeletedUser13902

yea the only ones that stood out to me were restricted access and MEOW a the moment

DeletedUser11560

Well it's a cuddlefest. whoever cuddles the longest wins, am I right guys, or am I right?