First month coming to a close

DeletedUser9001

So the first month of us30 is about to come to a close... How's everyone doing/holding up? 8)

DeletedUser

not bad. After getting rimmed, eh ill say TS is losing despite the "high average" happy hunting

DeletedUser9001

not bad. After getting rimmed, eh ill say TS is losing despite the "high average" happy hunting

Not hard to have a high average if you kick players lower then it. :D

(Not a diss, just stating a fact.)

DeletedUser9287

Seems to be very uneventful
don't know what ocean ur in but 45 and 55 have blown up in an all out war between TG and TS and the allies of each alliance
TG
enigma
DFD family

VS

TS
claws family
storm crows
(toxicity)-maybe

DeletedUser

Alliance achievements

Colonization winners
Colonization losers
Player gains
Player loses

Time period in days: 27
Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 THE GANG 144
2 Tech Support 114
3 Tigers Claw 76
4 DFD Gods 70
5 No Apologies 61
6 Enigma 48
7 Legio XII -FVLMINATA- 47
8 The Plague 45
9 Zombieland 42
10 Bears Claw 38
11 Toxicity 35
12 Advocatus Diaboli 32
13 Anonymous 26
14 Lions Den 26
15 Unity 26
16 Trojans 22
17 DFD Giants 19
18 The Outsiders 19
19 The Mentally Disturbed 19
20 The Fated Lost 17
Change time period
Days:

Time period in days: 27
Rank Alliance Colonized by others
1 THE GANG 31
2 GrepolisElites 31
3 Tech Support 29
4 The Plague 22
5 Tigers Claw 22
6 DFD Gods 21
7 The Mentally Disturbed 20
8 DFD Giants 18
9 EndLess Chaos 17
10 legacy 15
11 Lions Claw 14
12 The Fated Lost 14
13 Death Row 13
14 Toxicity 10
15 Legio XII -FVLMINATA- 9
16 Zombieland 9
17 Contagion 9
18 -Reapers of Death- 8
19 Pandemic 8
20 Enigma 7
Change time period
Days:

DeletedUser

don't know what ocean ur in but 45 and 55 have blown up in an all out war between TG and TS and the allies of each alliance
TG
enigma
DFD family

VS

TS
claws family
storm crows
(toxicity)-maybe

TS lost ...toxicity is gaining ground.

DeletedUser9287

no toxicity is in cease fire till we kill TG then it will be a FFA

DeletedUser

you guys have some good players look forward to the day we meet in battle hope it can be as friends and not enemies

Slayer slayer slayer. I got conquered and I have almost as much points as you...:p And my BP will be as high as you soonn enough
So TS is slowing down, other alliances as catching up. TS probably has internal conquest. I luving it.

DeletedUser9287

we have some suprises that you won't be ecpeting y not send all ur LS at me now :) if you have any yet

DeletedUser8262

Slayer, you sound like Stogus, bragging about your alliance saying that your going to come kill the top alliance, get a grip, first off, your most definitely not taking out my alliance, if you were to ever come to our hotspot you'd be eaten like it was a Thanksgiving feast on the allies of New York City, and plus, were not with DFD Family, since you guys already know who were with ( Enigma ) then might as well let it out but first things first,

1. TS seems to have shaky legs and can be taken out easily, we have a few of their cities under siege as we speak, too easy..
2. The Claw Families havent even attacked us nor gotten through to us not once ( not including the inactives or the offlines ), not even a challenge since we've taken over 10 of there cities and its not really even a fight since they only go after inactives and stay on the defensive side and wait until we attack them.
3. The only alliance that has actually put up a decent fight is Storm Crows, funny since there smaller and younger than any of these alliance yet they are more organized and more of a competition but were not focusing on them but mainly focusing on the rest if the codfishes.
4. Now, last but not least, Toxicity, the alliance born from Tech Support, its funny how you say your focusing on us since you guys havent taken a single city from us nor do we have any beef or contact with your alliance. But if you guys want to attack us go ahead, it says so in our alliance profile :).

Hope this lives the place up a bit, usually i check onto here every once in a while so if you respond back saying something thats a burn or diss please message me ingame so i can come back and tell you the truth straight up.

Thank you

DeletedUser9287

hey dude i am in the hotspot im one of the last guys left on my island and ive sunk 3 of ur CS

DeletedUser7812

Who said toxicity is focusing on TS or the gang? we couldnt care less about you guys lol...for now. I dont think we have even attacked TS yet except to break a siege on a ghost town, or TG except to break a different siege.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

Would you like me to come after you ?
well if you have the time i would feel honored to have 97 people focus all their time on lil old me

so why is it all the leaders of TG are mean and the players i talk to are nice?

DeletedUser8262

well if you have the time i would feel honored to have 97 people focus all their time on lil old me

so why is it all the leaders of TG are mean and the players i talk to are nice?

97 ?

You read my reply wrong, I think i said would you like ME to come after you /

And why are you trying to persuade our players anyway, thats noobish

DeletedUser8262

Who said toxicity is focusing on TS or the gang? we couldnt care less about you guys lol...for now. I dont think we have even attacked TS yet except to break a siege on a ghost town, or TG except to break a different siege.

Slayer said that