First 7 days login reward - Discussion

DeletedUser

This is a nice improvement. Especially since you get more than one reward every day.

DeletedUser2039

I think this is really awesome. It should keep the new players involved better by increasing what they get and they will enjoy the game a little more because of it. I can see a lot of players retaining interest because of it.

DeletedUser271

This will make the development at the beginning even faster than now... The newbs will think that Grepolis will be fast for the whole game... But when they'll realize how long it takes to meet the prerequisites in order to conquer, they'll quickly quit... However, it's a good improvement for the experienced players :-D

DeletedUser2039

I think that by keeping the beginning of the game fast, more players will be hooked. After the time investment they put into the game "trying it out", they will be less likely to quit in the long run because they get to experience more cool features, faster.

DeletedUser271

I got your point, Tyler. But they might be disappointed when they realize that finally Grepolis isn't as fast as they thought... Just my opinion ^^'

DeletedUser

This will make the development at the beginning even faster than now... The newbs will think that Grepolis will be fast for the whole game... But when they'll realize how long it takes to meet the prerequisites in order to conquer, they'll quickly quit... However, it's a good improvement for the experienced players :-D

This is a valid point, I can see why one would think this. But with adding the island quests, there will always be something to do after the initial boost. Hopefully, the alliances that these new players join will be able to help the new guys understand how the game works and keep them involved.

DeletedUser

I honestly think the new update is awesome. it makes the game more interesting - i mean that your decisions decide wether you get certain things or not with the island quests. Also i think if Grepolis really advertises the new updates many new members will join.

DeletedUser2800

I think this is great. It gives player a chance to get more involved with their city/cities and some troops to farm with. I know that I would have been excited to have this starting out, because as it is now its a grind to get through. This may be the boost some need to get through it and stay.

DeletedUser

So, how often can you do these island quests? Once per day per account, once per day per city, once per city period, etc.? And do the first seven day login in rewards only count for new accounts? Seems to me that only really benefits new players. How about letting the players who have been playing everyday for the last 7-8 months share in these rewards. It already sucks that new accounts get a whole series of quests and rewards to help them expand faster that I never got when I started playing. Or even out the playing field by adding new quests and rewards that have to be earned, like when you hit 25k points, 50k points, etc. Or by the number of days you have played. Every 30 days you login gets you a new set of quests you can do. Something like this will really appeal to the active players who have already put a lot of time into this game.

DeletedUser2569

100 pop is something all players would love. And resource production boost and favor production boost is something all players can use no matter size :)
I agree the first few rewards are pointless for bigger players, but in overall it's some very nice rewards for all players.
I have played on beta and really enjoyed this update^^ Looking forward to playing it in english now instead of german :p

DeletedUser271

So, how often can you do these island quests? Once per day per account, once per day per city, once per city period, etc.? And do the first seven day login in rewards only count for new accounts? Seems to me that only really benefits new players. How about letting the players who have been playing everyday for the last 7-8 months share in these rewards. It already sucks that new accounts get a whole series of quests and rewards to help them expand faster that I never got when I started playing. Or even out the playing field by adding new quests and rewards that have to be earned, like when you hit 25k points, 50k points, etc. Or by the number of days you have played. Every 30 days you login gets you a new set of quests you can do. Something like this will really appeal to the active players who have already put a lot of time into this game.

Everything you need to know about island quests is here. The first seven days login reward will be enable for everybody. I have an account on French worlds and I am able to get the rewards ;-)

Please don't forget to read the wiki before asking questions.

DeletedUser19

Everything you need to know about island quests is here. The first seven days login reward will be enable for everybody. I have an account on French worlds and I am able to get the rewards ;-)

Please don't forget to read the wiki before asking questions.

Wiki? What's that? I've never read it :p

Island quests are simple. Just do what you feel is right. You get a bonus anyways. You even get achievements for doing lots of them ;-)

The 7 days login is a great add-on in my opinion. It really gives the start of new world a boost ;-)

DeletedUser271

Wiki? What's that? I've never read it :p

Island quests are simple. Just do what you feel is right. You get a bonus anyways. You even get achievements for doing lots of them ;-)

You also get an award according to which decisions you make ;-) For example, when you have made 10 'aggressive' decisions, you get an award and it's the same for the 'peaceful' desicions :)

DeletedUser2395

i like that island quests give BP. that is an improvement.

DeletedUser

What has happened to the 7 day reward? As the icon has disappeared from my game so I cannot claim any rewards?

DeletedUser

What has happened to the 7 day reward? As the icon has disappeared from my game so I cannot claim any rewards?

That is probably because you have already accepted all 7 rewards so you won't get anymore now.

DeletedUser

So when do the 7 day rewards re-activate then?

Once you accept all 7 of the rewards that is it, they don't come back. The purpose of it is only to give players a nice boost for there first 7 days of being active on a particular world. After that you won't see them anymore at all.