First 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just joined into the alliance Equinox after receiving a seventh invite after I rejected the first six, so this is what they get...LOL....There top Leader is advocating that everyone colonize with there second city:) Do you believe that crap....LOL...There leadership has given no one authorizations except for the leaders, so no one is able to send mass mails quickly...LOL...They are stacking pacts like they are pancakes with the other noob alliances...LOL...

Conclusion- EASY PICKINGS!!!

I have been handed an island of well built warehouses for farming:) The GODS have smiled upon me in this world!!!

-Tis

DeletedUser2796

dude, tell them that you won't join their alliance unless they give you leader rights and sabotage them >:)

DeletedUser2796

Your not even in Equinox, what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Well I made my choice boys and girls, I have made my choice:) If you are located.....who am I kidding...LOL...I almost got that completely out without laughing....it don't matter who you are or where you are....if you are located in this world I will see you sometime in the next 21 months:)

YOUR STREETS SHALL RUN RED WITH YOUR OWN BLOOD!

-Tis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your not even in Equinox, what are you talking about?

I joined and then left within 20 minutes of parusing the forum and came across a subject where the top leader was advocating colonizing with everyone's second city....LMFAO...My jaw hit the floor! I knew I had to get out of there before I got kudies:)

DeletedUser

Well you could have destroyed them before you left :D

NO NEED! They will soon fall apart and the talent shall join me! As they always recognize and accept from sound judgement!

I am FULL THROTTLE

DeletedUser2569

Lol PH:p
I don't rly agree... Nothing worse than people who keep writing in bold and with colors:\

DeletedUser

Adds a little color to the forum. It just seems to be really stale, which is one of the reasons why we see such a low turnout on our external forum.(Here)

DeletedUser2569

The real reason behind low turnout on externals are the few people who use Color, Bold, italic and underline and also those who write in HUGE sizes... not the rest who use normal writing ;)

DeletedUser

I love color and especially big and bold!

but

NOT SPAM

Seeing as the world is no longer 10 minutes old , this thread seems unnecessary.

Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.