Fire Ships not offering BP?

yunipromos

Newcomer
So I used to play years back but the game has changed a lot since the last time I was around. I was just curious as to why when =ever I simulate naval attacks/defenses the fire ships always offer me BP but then in game when they're destroyed, I receive no BP whatsoever. I was supporting a ghost town when someone attacked so that could be it? Is this a bug or are fire ships just even more useless than they used to be now? Could be my mistake of not knowing but I feel like back in the day you'd get the tiny BP for defending with them. Maybe they dont work in ghost cities?

maybe it's common knowledge but doesnt add up in the simulator.
Thanks for any responses, been awhile. Just relearning the basics.

-YP

Last edited:

Golden Horn

Newcomer
So I used to play years back but the game has changed a lot since the last time I was around. I was just curious as to why when =ever I simulate naval attacks/defenses the fire ships always offer me BP but then in game when they're destroyed, I receive no BP whatsoever. I was supporting a ghost town when someone attacked so that could be it? Is this a bug or are fire ships just even more useless than they used to be now? Could be my mistake of not knowing but I feel like back in the day you'd get the tiny BP for defending with them. Maybe they dont work in ghost cities?

maybe it's common knowledge but doesnt add up in the simulator.
Thanks for any responses, been awhile. Just relearning the basics.

-YP
GHOST Towns don't give any BP (not just Fireships)_ to defenders